Chapter 19

Enjoy guyz...

________________________________

Khushi came down after getting freshen up and ready for office. She was still confused about the sensation she felt in the morning.

Is Arnavji here? In London? Did he find about me?

She was still lost in thoughts and so didn't hear her father calling her. Seeing her not responding, Ayan shook her shoulder, bringing her back.

Huh? She said blankly.

Khushi, where are you lost? I am calling you for so long! What happened guriya? Are you fine?

He brought his hand forward and touched her forehead, feeling it normal, he sighed in relief.

Thank God that you are alright!

All the time Khushi kept looking at his face, lovingly. She placed her hand on Ayan's and gently said,

I am fine Dad, really. I was thinking about some thing so that's why missed your calls. There is nothing to worry about, okay?

Ayan sighed and nodded his head. Keeping a hand on her head he blessed,

Stay happy and fine always.

Khushi smiled, Come Dad, let's have breakfast. We have office to go to, remember? Oh and that reminds me, where are Bhai and Di?

Oh yeah, I almost forgot, NK and Naina went to airport. NK had to receive his friends' relative as his friend had to leave in some urgency. They will come to office directly from there.

Oh okay. Khushi said and both went to have breakfast.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

NK and Naina were waiting for the guests when Naina felt thirsty.

NK, I am feeling thirsty and in hurry I forgot to bring water. Shall I just go and grab some from there? She said, pointing to a small shop nearby.

Should I? NK offered.

No, NK, it's fine. You stay here. What if the guests came. I don't recognize them na. You stay here, I will bring it. Okay?

NK nodded. Come soon. He said making Naina smile. He too smiled at her.

He kept on looking at Naina going further and further, and then shifted his gaze to the door.

But what he saw there, shocked him from his skin.

At the same time, the person too looked at him and got still.

You?

They both said at the same time, one with anger and the other with shocked happiness.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Naina picked the bottle, paid and turned around. She just took some steps when she was almost going to fall, bumping with someone.

Before she could fall, a pair of strong arms grabbed her and pulled her upward.

Leaving her immediately, the person made a safe distance and said,

I am sorry. I was not looking while going and bumped in you. I am sorry.

Naina looked up and was stupefied to see the person standing before her.

Her mouth agape, eyes widened in shock and about to fell out of sockets.

Arnav looked at her in amazement, her eyes, her eyes are just like my Khu-