Chapter 23

Finally,,, the update is here...

Sooo very Sorry to make you guyz wait...

Enjoy...

_________________________________

Arnav was sitting in his apartment which Aman arranged for their stay. His eyes focused on some distant point and his mind wandering in his past.

The past which he shared with his love.

Khushi.

He could never forgive himself for accusing Khushi when she didn't think even for once before putting her life in danger for saving his life.

He owed his life to her.

ASR. Aman said but didn't get any response. Knowing very well what's going on in his brain, Aman shook his shoulder.

Arnav jerked back from his thoughts. Huh??

Aman patted his shoulder, It was a long flight, ASR. You go and get some rest, I have some work. I will come soon. He said.

Without any argument, Arnav nodded his head and went towards his room. Aman's eyes followed him as he walked through the living room and disappeared behind a door.

I promise I will bring back your Khushi, ASR. I promise. He vowed to himself as he saw the broken self of his friend.

Fishing out his phone, Aman dialed a number. As the call connected he asked, Found anything yet??

"...."

That's great. Send me the address and his cell number.

"...."

Hearing his reply, Aman disconnected the call and leaned back on his chair. It's time to clear some past things. He whispered and took a sip from his coffee, planning the next step.

.

.

.

.

_________________________________

.

.

.

.

NK and Naina entered Khushi's cabin and saw her standing near the window, lost in thoughts.

Thinking about the past she shared with her monster.

Arnav.

NK and Naina exchanged a look and then NK came near Khushi, bringing her back from her chain of thoughts.

Bhai, she whispered and looked beyond him, Di, you came. Her voice shook but instantly she composed herself.

Khushi, tum theek ho?? NK asked, his voice filled with concern. (you alright?)

Ap ko pata hai!! It was not a question but a statement, hearing which, NK and Naina nodded. (you know)

We met them some time ago. At airport. Khushi let out a long sigh. But how- he questioned confused of the fact that she knows, but then remembering something he sighed, well, of course...

Khushi looked at him and then Naina, I won't let him ruin my life this time, Bhai. He already broke me once, and this time I won't spare him. NK gazed at her and then glanced back at Naina.