Chapter 2

I was planning to update this part by night, but I thought that the first chapter is not giving the clear view of the plot. So posting it now, itself.

Enjoy, guyz...

__________________________________

Arnav woke up by the sound of door closing. He looked at the other side of bed, and found it empty. The bathroom door was open too. This meant only one thing.

Khushi was gone. She was gone before Arnav could even wake. She was that angry with him, that she didn't want to see his face even.

Only if he knew that it can mean many other things, too.

Arnav got up with a heavy heart and went to fresh up. He was so disheartened that he skipped his breakfast and came on the poolside. He did gardening for a while.

After two hours or so, he came out of the room and saw Anjali going downstairs. He hurriedly came forward and held her hand.

Chotte. You?

Good Morning, Di. How are you?

I am fine.

No other word was exchanged between them until they reached the hall. Everyone was present there. Everyone except Khushi and NK.

Arnav made Anjali sat comfortably and then turned, only to be stopped by a hand. He looked back and saw Anjali holding his hand, gesturing him to sit beside her.

It was then that Arnav remembered his conversation with Nani last night, regarding Anjali. He was thinking about Khushi since he woke up so this thing slipped out of his mind.

He was brought back by Anjali shaking his hand.

Chotte. I want to talk to you.

Yes Di. I am listening. Say.

Chotte. How much you love me?

Arnav was perplexed by her question, not getting anything, still he managed to answer her.

A lot Di. Why are you asking this?

Leave it. Just answer my questions. Can you do anything for me?

Now Arnav was confused. What is Di trying to say? Where is this conversation heading to?

There were many questions in his head, but he thought not to ask them now. So he said,

Yes, Di. I can do anything for you. You just name it.

But chotte, the question is,WILL you do it?

Arnav looked at Anjali and saw some difderent emotions run pass her eyes. He was unable to name them.

What is the difference, Di?

Look, if you say that you CAN do something, it means that you have the power to do so. But if you say that you WILL do that, it means that you have the courage to do it. So you see, it makes a hell lot of difference.

Arnav nodded his head, understanding.

So, what do you want me to do?

Everyone's eyes were now on Anjali. All wanted to know what she wanted. And will Arnav fulfill her demand? All were curious as well as anxious, except Nani.

Leave Khushi, chotte. Throw her out of the house just like you threw my Shyamji. If you love me, then you will have to do it.

Anjali threw her bomb, literally. Arnav was shocked. Hell shocked. He expected many things from Anjali, but not even in his wildest nightmare, he expected her to say this.

How can I leave my Khushi? She is my heartbeat, my breathings, my life, for God's sake. How can Di tell me to leave her? Why should Khushi bore the punishment of somebody's else sins? Why? I won't leave her. I won't. Never.

Anjali shooked his shoulders bringing him back from his thoughts. He looked at Anjali with anger.

How can you even say like that, Di? Do you even know what you are asking for? You are saying to leave my Khushi, my life. Atleast think a little before saying a thing like this. I didn't expect this from you. You disappointed me. A lot.

Anjali was listening to all this like it was being directed at someone else. She was not at all ashamed. Nor she felt any guilt. It was like, she wasn't paying any attention at any of this.

Done? She asked Arnav with attitude. Now you listen to me.

I raised you from a child to a man. I am your blood sister. I gave you the love of ma and papa both. I shielded you when needed. I protected you like a mother. I kept awake with you when you fell ill. When Nani adopted us, I made you comfortable here. I used to stay hungry so that you can eat fully. I was the one who made you what you are today. THE ASR. But now when I want your support, your love, your protection, your time, you are denying it. Instead of helping me forget all this, you are defending the sole reason of my pain? Is this your love? I understand now, you don't love me at all. I am just a burden on you. You don't love me.

Anjali broke into tears. Arnav was confused how to response. He knew that she was being emotional but he can't deny that she really did all that, can he?

Seeing his inner turmoil clearly on his face, Anjali smirked through her tears, carefully peeping through her eyelashes.

Don't forget that I am ASR, too, Mr Arnav Singh Raizada. And if you know how to tackle things, I know my ways too. Now let's see, what these tears make you do. Afterall, you are nothing but an emotional fool.

Thinking, she again started to sob, keeping her head on Arnav's chest, who sat there, not knowing what to do at all.

To be continued...

_________________________________

A/N

So. How was it guyz ???

What will be Arnav's decision, now ???

Anjali is evil ! How is it ???

Do vote🌟 and comment...

Love,
Neena💖