Chapter 24

Sorry for the delay...

Updates will be slow as I already mentioned...

Happy reading...

_________________________________

The day was brighter than any other day for Khushi. The sun shone more magically. The clouds were giving artistic look to the sky. The air held indescribable emotions.

Khushi woke up, had breakfast and made her way towards the office with the driver.

NK took a day off from work. Naina and Ayan were already gone to office as they had an early meeting. But Khushi chose to come at her usual time.

The driver was instructed to drop Khushi at office only, and not to stop the car anywhere, by NK and Ayan.

Stepping out of the car, Khushi took a deep breath.

Something is different.

Her instincts were telling her that today was not a normal day.

That today something is going to happen.

Something big.

Sighing, Khushi continued her steps and entered the office. Good morning, Khushi. An elderly man came forward.

Good morning, uncle. Khushi replied with a smile etched on her lips. The man in front of her was the person who taught her the ABC of business. The person who was her back support, of course after Ayan. The person who treated her like his own child. Her Rahul Uncle.

How is the Fashion Show's preparation going?? He asked as he walked beside her.

Absolutely great, Uncle. This time too, NKS will rock the stage. He smiled at her confident face.

Well done, Khushi. I was expecting this only response from you. May God help you to reach the heights, guriya. A thin line of tears formed in his eyes. He had seen her at her vulnerable state. And now when he see her, he always thank God for bringing her around.

For him, his best friend's daughter is his own daughter. Ayan and Rahul were inseparable. When Ayan started his company, Rahul was the first person to trust him. Their friendship was deeply rooted.

I will go and check around, uncle. See you later. Bidding bye to Rahul, Khushi made her way towards the reception.

Where is Dad and Di?? She asked to the lady, who was standing in her respect.

Ayan Sir is gone for a meeting with Style group of companies and Naina mam went to check the upcoming Fashion show's progress in the workshop. She replied professionally.

Okay, whenever they come, inform me. Saying, Khushi marched towards her cabin. A pile of files awaited her and in no time she was engrossed in it, forgetting about the world.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

NK glanced towards the person sitting in front of him. His silence was making him restless. He wanted to know what happened when he and Khushi left Shantivan, Delhi, India.