Chapter 34

Finally the exams are over, and so is the wait....

Hope you enjoy...

Also, I reached 1.4K Followers today..
Sooo happy... 😍

_____________________________

He was sitting in the room when the door opened and he looked towards it.

The view made him awestruck.

Khushi was standing there, looking ethereal in a black dress that reached her knees. It's sleeves ended just before her elbows. She was wearing a delicate watch in her wrist. Small diamond stud were shining in her ears, along with the glistening nose pin.

Arnav stood up slowly from the bed and took steps towards the lady in black.

Khushi. He whispered as he came close to her. Khushi was blushing hard under his penetrating gaze. She gulped, clutching the sides of her dress.

Arnav traced her arms, and gently held her hands. Pulling her towards him, he pecked her cheeks and then nuzzled his nose in the crook of her neck.

You are looking, he whispered still nuzzling her neck.

Hmm? Khushi asked, wanting to hear his praise.

Arnav smiled and bent towards her ear. Sexy, he whispered before biting her earlobe.

Arnav. Khushi pushed him away, her eyes widened, but still her blush gave away the game.

Arnav laughed at her expressions and then held her hand. Let's go. We have all day to blush. Seeing her glare, he changed his words. I mean, we have all day to roam around.

Khushi smiled at him, before encircling his arm. Let's go. She pecked his cheek with all the love she had.

Arnav kissed her back, and then nodded his head. Both went outside the apartment and soon, they were driving towards their first destination, only known to Arnav.

.

.

.

The car stopped in front of a harbor. Khushi widened her eyes seeing the boats before her. Arnav? She questioned but the person was already out of the car.

Opening the door of her side, he forwarded his hand. Come, my lady. He smiled as she placed her hand in his.

Why are we here? She asked, although excitement shown in her eyes.

Wait and watch. Arnav winked before making his way towards the boats.

ASR? A man in late forties came close to them. Yes. Arnav nodded his head.

Your boat is ready, Sir. This way. He gestured and Arnav and Khushi followed him. Both went on board and then the same man drove the ship away from the harbor.

Khushi smiled heartily feeling the cool morning breeze. It's so beautiful. She said lost in the sea before her eyes.

Hmm. It's really beautiful. Arnav said looking at her with a deep gaze.

Khushi chuckled. I am talking about sea. She laughed. Me too. Arnav, who was leaning till now, straightened and came close to her. I am talking about the ocean in your eyes. Aik baar dekhon, tu dil krta hai k doob jaon in me. He lightly touched her eyes with his fingers and then pecked both of them. (When I see it for once, all I want is to get drowned in them)