Chapter 16: Rainbows and Unicorn

"Hey sleepy head!" 

Ugh. Ever since the prince have completely recovered from his wounds, he was back again to pester me every single day.

"What?" I hate it when somebody wakes me.

"Anything in particular that you want to remember?"

"Don't know. Don't care."

"Do you want to have a trip to the dungeon? You seemed to have forgotten that I'm still in charge here."

I opened one of my eye.

"Oh yeah? If not for me you're ass would not be here."

--------------

"Hey You're Highness I was just kidding!" True enough he sent me down here again on this dark torture room.

"You know I don't kid." He said before closing the small opening of the door window.

"PRINCE GREGORY THE FOURTH!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Nobody came back to let me out. So he really is serious.

I began to shiver at the cold atmosphere. Damn. Even though the only thing I could do is sleep, even if want to, I couldn't cause it's freezing down here.

I tried to pound the door to make some noises in spite of the fact that I know no one would hear me.

"What the heck!?" Greg complained because I accidentally whacked his face. I didn't expect him to open the door window.

"Shit. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hit you." I apologized for my stuoid mistake.

"Yeah right you are." He grumbled before closing the peephole. And now I'm officially stuck here in this shithole. I'm dead.

I scattered my gaze. The only thing that you could really see here is darkness. I wonder if how many people have lost their mind on this solitary confinement. I sure hope I won't lose mine.

What's with him anyway? Where's the nice guy I held hands with the other week? The one that hugged me and comforted me. Eeuuck. I'm too sentimental.

"Pssst."

"Who's there?" I guess I'm not the only one who's stuck here.

"Over here." Someone whispered.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"God you're so dumb! Look in front you!" The entity uttered pissed.

"Wow you're so smart! As if I can see you in a complete darkness." I rebut.

"Fine. I'll just show myself." And in a matter of seconds the room was now filled with light.

"Happy now?" The creature asked. Yeah right. So I'm talking to a unicorn?

"What the fuck?" I uttered. This is getting weird.

"I know right. Hey, where's that damned prince?" The glowing unicorn exclaimed.

"I'm here." Prince Gregory interrupted and he was coming down from heaven in a fucking sluggish way. Wait. There's no ceiling in this prison?

At last he landed on the back of the unicorn. He extended his arm and offered me to come and ride with him.

"Where are we going?" I asked. This was utterly suspicious... And very preposterous.

"To candyland where everything is made with candy. Come with me." He offered with a mouth tearing smile on his face.

"Heck no. You're too weird. I don't like it."

"Okay. You're wasting your chance. Off we go." With a kick in the unicorn's belly they flew back to the sky while the unicorn was leaving rainbow trails behind.

"Ow!" The room went back to normal after a painful blow on the back of my head.

Apparently Prince Gregory opened the door that I leaned on.

"Don't you want to get out?" He asked grumpily.

"Did you just went away with a unicorn?"

"Do you want me to send you to the asylum instead?"

"How many hours did you lock me up in here?"

"It's just ten minutes. Don't be a pussy."

"Ten minutes!?" I exclaimed. That can't be right. That dungeon is a dangerous room. My sanity was just a thread away from losing.

"If you will not shut your mouth I swear I'm gonna lock you up again." He threatened.

"I'm telling you that room is deadly. Don't lock me in again without a single light on. Jesus. It made me delirious in just ten minutes!"

"I hope you learned your lesson. You should always remember that I'm the one in charge here. Understand that sorb?" His face was just inches away. My mind went blank.

"Hmmm? Nothing? That's good." He grinned arrogantly before walking up the stairs.

Asshole.

His Royal HighnessOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara