Chapter 43: Tomorrow's A Different Day

Brett types a few more words onto the word document when he heard the door behind him click open and the light spilled into the room. Turning around in the chair he looked at his girlfriend, standing in the light. He was astounded by her. She had put her hair up in a ponytail, while wearing a tank top and a pair of pyjama shorts.

"Damn."

"What? Is this hot to you?"

She was beautiful in Brett's eyes as she joked about it being a turn on, then started to do some stupid poses pretending to model the outfit.

"No it's almost perfect."

"Almost?"

"Yea."

Emma was confused, as she wondered what else she could do to make the outfit perfect. That's when Bret got up and walked over to her and took off his glasses and put them on her face.

"Now you're perfect."

Her face lit up in excitement as she gave him a sarcastic look, that basically screamed the word seriously as Brett looked at her, it was adorable. Brett pulled her in close and kissed her a couple times making sure Emma knew he wasn't kidding.

"So how about one more page, then we go to bed. Since it's been a long day."

Brett nodded as the two of them go back to the computer. This time Emma sat beside Brett on the extra chair. While he was in front of the computer, they keep adding to the story. The promised last page came and went and Brett sat back while Emma leaned on the arm rest of Brett's chair.

"So bed time?"

The girl was a tired playful as Brett turned his head and kissed Emma on the forehead. She closed her eyes enjoying the moment.

"Bed time."

Emma was excited partially to actually go to sleep, as well as being able to cuddle up to someone that she loved. She spun in the chair and hopped onto the bed before sliding underneath the covers then watched Brett get ready to join her.

"I hope you don't mind but I usually don't' wear a shirt."

He had already put on some pyjama pants on when she went to get her clothes, and put the shirt on just for courtesy reasons in case he had to go upstairs. Now though it was just him and Emma, and she was biting her lip seductively. While he grabbed the bottom of the shirt.

"Take it off baby."

Cheering him on Brett gave her a wink and pulled the shirt over his head revealing his somewhat muscular physique. Emma had no clue that Brett had as much muscle as he did because of all the baggy clothing he typically wore, now though Emma had seen her perfection.

She couldn't stop smiling as he crawled under the covers with her. Looking at each other's faces they tried to figure out what each other was thinking when Emma made the first move. She kicked off the make out session, the taste of each other was so much better now that they were alone.

Wrestling around in the bed, they kept their lips attacking one another until Emma found herself pinned down by Brett. She forced her body up as much as she could, until only her head was moving toward Brett's and locked lips with him one last time before laying down beside her.

"So listen, don't take this the wrong way but I don't want to go any further then this for right now, is that okay?"

She put her hands beside her head and looked over at Brett who was still smiling.

"Don't worry. I wasn't planning on anything more then this anyway. This is nice just this."

Clearly Emma was worried about the relationship progressing to far, but Brett said exactly what she wanted to hear. She moved closer to him, allowing him to warp his arms around her.