Chapter Sixteen

Chapter Sixteen

Damien's point of view.

"What the hell was that?!" My mom screams. 

"What?" I know what she's talking about, I just don't see what the big deal is. 

"That was a boy! You were making out with a boy!" 

Wow, my mom is so smart.

"Yeah, Noah is very much a boy." I smirk at the fact. 

"When did you start kissing boys?!" Her voice was a mixture between anger and confusion. 

"About five minutes before you walked in." I say with a sly smile. 

Groaning my mom looks me right in the eyes. "You will not, I repeat, not ever see that boy again!" 

"Why?" 

"Because you were making out with a boy! I want grandchildren!" 

I wonder if my mom has ever heard of adoption...

"Having kids really isn't on the list of things I want in life." I admit. "Maybe you should have had another kid..." 

I've always wanted a brother or a sister...

"Damien stop being so reckless!" My mom demands. "Why can't you be a good kid, like Devin." 

If my mom only knew...

"First off Devin is a little slut," My mom gasps. "And lastly I like the dick! Get over it!" 

By the expression on my mother’s face I’m kind of scared she's going to pass out or something. If she does....eh, I'll let her fall, maybe it'll knock some sense into her. 

"No son of mine likes boys!" 

Harsh mom. I wonder if she thinks I care?

"I guess this isn't the right time to bring up the fact that I'm still smoking?" It's not like she's going to get less angry, anytime soon, why not just tell her everything? 

"You're what?!" Her eyes grow even wider with anger. 

"Still smoking." I sneer. "And you haven't even paid enough attention to me to know." 

"Maybe it's because you're always locked away in your room!" She growls. "I never get to pay attention!" 

"You could at least try...” 

"You could try to spend time with me."