Colby and Alex (not part of story)

So Lovey84 told me she wanted a chapter about what’s going on with Colby (Leo) and Alex. Being the awesome person that I am I’ve decided to add a chapter about them just to catch you up on everything going on ^^ Since she asked for it I’m dedicating the chapter to her as well :D

(P.s. This is going back to the day Alex came back)

Colby’s point of view.

 “So.” I mumble softly, looking at my lap.

“I missed you so much Leo.” Alex pulls me into a hug. Sighing, I let him pull me to him until it was slightly hard to breath. “I don’t get a hug back?”

I shake my head, pushing him off of me. “Look Alex, it’s been a while. I’ve changed some, I’m sure you have as well.” I’m still shocked that he’s actually here. I thought I’d never I’d see him again!

“Leo, I didn’t come out here just to be rejected by you.” Alex was looking rather upset. I feel pretty guilty. I want more than anything to kiss him and tell him I love him more than anything, I’m just not ready for that.

“I’m not rejecting you. “ I chew on my bottom lip, remembering the way he used to hold me at night. “I’m just so confused.”

Alex pushes open the door to a nice looking restaurant. He lets me go in first, but is quick to follow. I spot a booth over in the corner, perfect place to talk. 

"Two?" A guy dressed in a red polo shirt and black pants asks, studying the two of us.

"Yeah." Alex answers impatiently. I can tell he can't wait to talk to me more. To be honest I can't wait to talk to him more. There's so much I want to know. 

"Booth or table?" 

"Booth." I say fast, before Alex got the chance to open his mouth. 

The guy picks up two menus from a wooden basket and starts in the direction of the booth I had spotted as we walked in. "Right this way." We follow him to the booth. As he places the menus and silverware on the table, Alex and I sit. On opposite sides. "Your waitress should be here soon." The guy says before leaving us alone. 

I sink into my seat, placing both my hands on the table. "So." I mumble again. 

“Leo I just want things to be the way they were. I want you to be mine again.” Alex puts his hand on mine, squeezing it a little. “I love you.”

I look into his the same blue eyes I had fallen in love with all those months ago. I still love him. I could never stop. “I love you too Alex.”

A big smile forms on his lips, the lips that once fit ever so perfectly to mine. “I’m not going to lose you again Leo. I was a mess after you left. I don’t ever want to feel that bad again.”

Before I can reply I’m brought back to reality by a young, freckled-face, red headed girl. “Can I take your orders?” She asks in a cheery voice, much too cheery for someone who happens to be working. I wonder why she’s so happy?

"I'll have," Alex pauses to check out the menu. "Just a cheeseburger and coke." He smiles politely as our waitress writes down his order. 

"And you?" She looks my way.

"Oh, I'm not too hungry. I'll take some water." I notice Alex scowl, probably because I'm not eating. 

The girl grins sweetly. "Coming right up!" And just as fast as she appeared she's disappearing back to the kitchen.

"Leo, why aren't you eating?" Alex says with concern, cocking an eyebrow. 

With a shrug I reply, "I'm just not hungry." 

I can see why Alex was upset by me not eating. I remember back when I wouldn't eat at all. He worried then too. However I really was telling the truth. I'm just not hungry. I ate a pretty big breakfast. It was pretty  yummy too. 

"Leo," Alex sighs, not buying it. "Why won't you eat?" 

"I'm telling the truth! I had like five pancakes this morning!" I pat my still full stomach. "Plus I didn't eat until noon!" 

"Oh." Alex's cheeks go red from embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I just worry." 

"It's fine." I grin. 

Alex smiles back at me. "God I missed you." He squeezes my hand again. 

"I missed you too." And suddenly holding onto his hand wasn't enough. I had to be closer. So carefully I stand up, being watched closely by Alex, and sit next to him. Luckily we we're sitting in a booth so he could easily wrap his arm around my waist and pull me close. I gently lay my head on his shoulder, taking in everything. 

Alex is back. The love is my life came back for me. And I'm never leaving him again. 

I know, it was short..but this story isn't about them...Anyways I should have the next chapter to Learning to Live Again up soon!!

Also I'm going to posting a new story soon, Five Days 'Till L.A., I'd really like it if you'd check it out. I'll tell you when it's up :D