Chapter Seventeen

Damien's point of view

I wake up with a stiff back, however despite the pain I was strangely warm. I open an eye and the first thing I see is Noah. I smirk when I realize he's clinging to me with all his might. This being the first time I've ever seen him sleeping, I take in how adorable he looks, well if you can call drooling, a scrunched up nose, and a hateful look plastered over his face cute...Well I think it is. 

Suddenly his eyes flutter open. At first it he's shocked to see me, and for a second I think he's going to start yelling. Although I get the surprise of my life when he cuddles closer, hiding his face in my neck. I smile, wrapping my arm around him.

"You're warm." He Informed me.

I smile more, pulling him closer to me. "So are you." It's nice waking up with someone next to you. It's just nice being able to be so close to someone you like so much. I don't think I could be close enough to this boy if I tried. Our innocent early morning got a whole less innocent when I feel Noah playfully bite my neck. My eyes widen, not expecting it. "Noah?" I stutter.

"Yes~?" He pulls away to look me in the eyes. "Something wrong?"

"Nothing at all!" I smirk. "Please continue."

"Hmm," Noah ponders. "I changed my mind. I want some food."

Mentally groaning, I sit up. Why did I have to ruin a chance like that?! Why couldn't I have kept my stupid mouth closed. I could be making out with Noah right now. But no. I get to go buy him food. Oh well...He's worth it.

Rubbing my eyes, I stretch out my back. "Sleeping on the ground is horribly uncomfortable."

"Not for me!" Noah says with the cutest smile.

Yeah because you were practically on top on me. I'm not a bed....

"Where do you want food from?" I ask, standing up. I reach down to help Noah and he happily takes my hand.

"I don't care." He says when he's standing. "WAFFLE HOUSE!" It's weird seeing this side of him. I keep expecting him to start laughing at me for believing he actually liked me. That or just get slapped...

So being the sweet, loving, kind person I am, I walk Noah to Waffle House and buy him six, yes six, pancakes. 

"So what are you going to do about you mom?" Noah asks, huddling up to me. He had already finished his food, where as I was still working on mine.

I don't really feel like talking about that crazy woman right now. I just want to hold Noah closer to me and tell him how much I like him. I fake a smile and wrap an arm around him. "I don't know. I'm pretty sure she'll get over it. She always does." Luckily my mom is all bark and no bite. Sadly, her bark is terribly frightening. No, I'm not afraid of my mom. I'm afraid of what she'll do.

Noah nibbles on my biscuit, getting crumbs all over his light green tee shirt. I chuckle softly and wipe them onto the ground. "The biscuit good?" I ask, with a smile on my face. I don't see how someone could be so adorable! He's like a puppy dog! I just- oh god I really sound like a teenage girl...not that girls are bad or anything. I just prefer being Damien like. If you haven't noticed, I happen to be a guy. I've never really seen a guy gush over how cute something is. Then again they don't have Noah...

"Yeah." he mumbles back softly. From the tone of his voice I realized he was nervous. Something is wrong. I wonder what it could be...

"Noah," he looks up at me with those big puppy dog eyes of his. "Is something wrong?"

I notice his cheeks turn slightly red. "I was just curious about something." he admits, looking away from me.

"Well, what is it?" I ask, slightly concerned. Iv'e seen him upset before and it is not very pretty. 

"What are we?" He asks, still not looking at me.

I smirk, that's what's making him so nervous? That's nothing! Why was that bother him so much? I mean don't I make it clear that I really like him? But I might as well have some fun while he's so nervous. After all it's pretty adorable when he's pissed. "We are," I stretch out my arm and examine it. "Noah we are humans, unless you have something you want to tell me?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

My little 'joke' gets me a soft punch to the arm. "You know what I mean." Noah say in annoyance. So cute!

"Well Noah you are mine. Therefore that makes you my boyfriend." I grin.

"Uh, no." Suddenly he scoots away from me. "Just by kissing me once does not give you the right to call me 'yours'"

I frown. "Oh..."

"I want to be asked out properly."

My frown disappears, turning into a smile. "Okay then." I didn't really want to ask him out in a waffle house. It's just, I don't find the place very romantic...it'll have to do, though.

"Well..."

"Will you go out with me?" I ask, hiding how excited I was.

"Not if you ask me like that. What are you? Some kind of robot? Do you have no emotion?!" Noah tells me. "Now try again." Someone is bossy. I'm am so getting him back for this...

"Noah, please! I'm begging! Be my boyfriend!" This time I'm a little more enthusiastic. Hopefully this will be good enough. I've never been the type to show my feelings. I will for Noah though! One kiss and he's already making me mushy. Colby is going to freak! 

"Fine." He answers. "As long as you treat me right."

Noah's Point of view.

"I want to be asked out properly." I tell him. No way in hell I'd call myself someone's boyfriend just by kissing them. Even if it was a pretty nice kiss.

"Okay then." Damien smiles sweetly at me. I'll never admit it but I love it when he smiles. Not many people smile back at home. It's nice to know you're the reason someone is smiling.

"Well..." How long is this going to take him? It's not like I'm asking him to recite the Declaration of Independence. It shouldn't take that long to say, 'I like you a lot, be my boyfriend'. Then again this is Damien I am talking about, and although I don't know much about him, I do know he likes to take his time.

"Will you go out with me?" He says with no emotion. Like I'd fall for that! Who does he think he is asking me like that! I deserve emotion god dammit!

"Not if you ask me like that. What are you? Some kind of robot? Do you have no emotion?!" Yes I might be overreacting...but that's okay because I'm 'cute'. I mentally smirk. I bet I can get Damien to do whatever I ask. I know all Sam had to do was flash me a cute smile and I'd die from the cuteness overload...

This is going to be fun.

"Noah, please! I'm begging! Be my boyfriend!" Damien's icy blue eyes meet mine. He wants this bad...

So instead of being a grouch I reply. "Fine. As long as you treat me right." And I know he will. There's just that certain thing some people have that lets you know their faithful. Damien has it for sure. He really does like me. And I really do like him.