3

I felt the anger coursing through me more than the heroin. I threw the shitty guitar strap over my shoulder as I glanced in the direction of my old band mates. We all feel the tension in the air and they know how I feel, they're doing this to screw with me. I wasn't gonna let them have the last laugh.

We're about to go on stage when Kilo came up to me, leaning over to my ear "I could never stand sharing the stage with you," she said quietly. "You think you're the shit but everything you came up with was cheesy and total shit," she added for good measure trotting off with her drum sticks in her hand.

"You can't even fucking drum bitch, I fucking recorded the albums!" I snapped, I'm gonna kick her ass. I was about to go after her and pull her by her choppy brown hair when a hand landed on my shoulder.

"Kill her after you preform," Ronnie said, I sighed, closing my eyes to get my self together.

"Ronnie you're a bad influence," I said, I could barely hear my self.

"I thought you'd know this by now," he joked, I shook my head and we the band started filing onto the stage me last. The crowd was already ecstatic, but when I came out they flipped out. I didn't know people still listened to frights since they hadn't put anything out since I left.

"Hey guys as you can tell we've got Monica back with is for right now. Don't get to excited it's a one time thing!" Harvey announced I rolled my eyes. I had a microphone head piece on.

I eyed the crowd and Adam was pressed up against some people in the front mouthing sorry. His hood was pulled over his head, I don't know how he wasn't sweating.

"This one's called Agression!" He announced. They hadn't released a new album since the last which I wrote by myself, I knew every chord and every word to every song. I sang back up and killed the guitar until a few lines that I sang came up. I screamed into the microphone.

We continued the song and others I hated the way our voices blended together, before shit went down I always loved preforming with them now I just wanna hit them over the head with a guitar.

Finally the last song came on I can't wait to smash this guitar at the end. I could feel the rage bubbling in my blood and you could see my anger in my eyes. Finally the song came to an end. Angrily I pulled the guitar off my shoulder and smashed it. That's when Adam ran off. I smashed it and threw it into the crowd who were screaming. My breathing was heavy and I was drenched in sweat.

"I'm never doing this again," I said into the I stated to freddie as I took off the head piece shoving it in his chest and being the first one off. every one got off the stage after saying nothing to me as I ignored the blond glaring at me. I had other things to focus on. I met the eyes of a confused blue eyes of Andy before turning away to look for the brunette I was gonna use as a punching bag.

I walked up to her briskly she turned looking at me with a phony smile on her face "Monica-" I cut her off grabbing her collar.

"When did you turn into such a bitch?" I scoffed at her, tugging her in as she tried to pull away. Looking in her eyes it wasnt the same person I remembered loving. I saw the person u hated for everything she did to me

"What the hell!" She shouted as her chest hit mine, or well, lack of one.

"Oh common, you seemed to like it last time we were like this," I taunted her, before adding a quiet, "you seemed to fuckin love it when I was between your legs too," her internalized homophobia probably became worse over the last few years from the way she made her face.

"You're fucking disgusting!" She shrieked pushing me, "If I knew you were a huge fucking dyke back when we started I wouldn't have kept you around so long!"