16

Yes the gay couple next door gave her a makeover... my madness has a method. Yes I said that again
Also it's not mentioned but for those of you who think with detail, Snow is in school

Also in this book Juliet is not and i repeat not an antagonist! In fact she might become a friend later on I'm not spoiling any thing

Also snow may turn up with a boyfriend one day.
***

"Hey babe," Andy said answering the phone.

"Morning," I said, he laughed.

"It's one."

"Same thing, I woke up around 30 minutes ago," enough time for me to get myself together.

"You have horrid sleeping habits," Andy pointed out.

"So I've been told."

"You know if you really wanna pick things up some small changes are necessary," he suggested.

I bit my lip was this him trying to point me in the right direction, "hmm yeah I'm to old to be a loser girlfriend."

"I wasn't saying that-"

"No Andy you're right," I said simply, "it wasn't taken the wrong way I promise."

"Okay," he murmured "Any way, how was your night, did you think of me," he said suggestively.

"Maybe," I responded in a mysterious tone. "It had a little something to do with a nice bed and little to no clothes," I smirked before I changed the subject "what are you doing today?"

"Looking at apartments, I'm moving actually," he said "in the same area, some one found out where I lived and I'm basically being stalked," Andy complained.

"Oh my god that sucks," I said, "god it's fucked up when that happens I'm sorry you've got to uproot everything."

"Yeah," He agreed, someone in the background asked what he was doing, I couldn't tell if they were a girl or a guy. "I'm on the phone," he said to the person "maybe you'd like to come check out apartments with me? Ya know just some elses two cents."

"Oh, um sure," I said "what time are you planning?"

"Three, about two hours? Are you free then? "

"Well I might be at Gabe and Sam's, I gotta return his amp," I said as I walked into my room, my note book was lying the same place last night. I started working on a song and fell asleep. "But 3 is good."

"Okay," Andy said "I'll see you then, Moni."

"Bye," I smiled.

The phone cut off, that was my que to look decent. I changed to some jeans and put on a T-shirt. My arms still had their holes, but they were fading away. I stopped injecting the shit in my arms, because at the moment I had no syringes. Snorting was my best bet at this time, but the high was always slow, agonizing, and not enough. But if I lit a spliff on-top it would get me just damn skippy enough to get through the day

I figured out quickly that I had nothing to wear. I didn't wanna wear my leather jacket today, I was tired of that. I also didn't have any borrowed sweaters from Jamie. A problem for later.

I unplugged my guitar from the amp and picked it up. I carried the amp out and knocked on Sam's door. The amp was small, so I had no problem with it. Gabriel opened the door.

"I guess I need to start getting used to my teen Idol at my door," he mumbled.

"You're making me feel 30," I said