11

Yes i used the jacket cliché and the twilight 'whats ur favorite color' line

Also i forgot andy doesn't eat meat, screw me i gotta go re edit some chapters.

"You said skating... not ice skating," I grumbled as he lead me to the indoor rink.

"Same thing," he chuckled, he smiled down at me, he never failed to make me feel short. His black hair had a few strands in his perfect face

"There's a difference ice skating has blades and ice!"

He smiled again "you won't die I promise."

"I never said I would."

"Then you have nothing to be afraid of," he said, I tried my best to glare at him "it'll be fun Moni."

Damn that stupidly cute nickname "Ugh fine," I gave in, trying not to smile but I couldn't stop from the corners of my mouth twisting up.

We went to go get some skates and get tickets, Andy insisted on paying. Not that I wouldn't have let him, I had no money for this. I just thought it would be polite to put up a fight. Once we put them on and I wobbled as I tried to stand on the blades. I almost toppled over as I tried to walk, Andy wrapped his arm around my waist to help me. It wasn't uncomfortable to be around him, we had grown accustomed to each other from hanging out as much as we do, he'd especially become used to my remarks. I thought since this as a date things would be a bit weird, but it's been the same and I like that.

"How do you know I won't break my arm?" I said as we got to the part of the rink you can skate into. I grabbed onto the bar that lined the out side. The music played at a nice volume where you could hear the person next to you but also the song. The rink wasn't too full but it had some people there. It was cold, like really cold, I've lived in Cali for most of my life so I don't get exposed to cold weather. The ice looked menacing to me, yeah come skate and fall on your ass and embarrass your self.

Andy expertly glided onto the ice sliding backwards on his skates. He chuckled at my comment and shrugged "I don't know," he skated in a small circle before coming up to me from the other side of the rink.

"Show off," I mumbled, he laughed his mouth forming a crooked smile, damn he's hot. Not that that wasn't already known.

"Are you just gonna stand there?" He raised his eyebrow his crooked smile turning into a smirk. I started to notice how close his face was to mine.

"Maybe."

He shook his head, and took my hand "w-what are you doing?" I stuttered as he pulled me onto the ice.

"Helping you skate," he said simply as I wobbled.

"This is a bitch to do," I grumbled staring down at my feet as I inched them slowly. I heard him chuckle he kept my left hand in his right and skated in front of me as I continued to wobble he tilted my head up to look at him.

"Keep your eyes on me," he said and moved his hand to take my right one. I did as he said "relax, push with one foot at a time," his voice was soothing, I tried but stumbled face forward, he caught me sliding a little him self.

"I told you I suck."

"I can't deny that you do."

I huffed, "How are you so fuckin good at this?" I asked him, he just chuckled for a second.

"Well, for one I grew up in fuckin' ohio," he told me, which was self explanatory. "and I used to play hockey."

"Ohio?" I stifled a laugh, I looked up at him away from my feet, "When did you play hockey?"