12

"Tell me what happened," Jamie said as I sat down on her couch, we had become friends the past few weeks and she invited me over after work today. I told her I went out with Andy last night, and she wanted all the details.

"Well, We went ice skating," I started to explain, a small smile formed on my face.

"Oh, that's adorable!"

I blushed a little "I can't skate so the whole time he was helping me get around the rink. He lent me his jacket too since it was cold."

"Awe! What else!"

"Afterwards we got hot chocolate, we were talking and then he kissed me..."

"How was it!" She sounded like a kid on Christmas day. I blushed, really hard "oh my god did you guys have S-"

"No! No," I shook my head "we talked a little more then he drove me home."

"Did he say anything else?" She wiggled her eyebrow.

"That he's from Ohio."

"No, I mean like about a next date," she explained.

"Well, he did say that he'd love to do this again, so I guess."

"He's so into you!" She squealed "is Andy that cutie who was at the bar on your first night?"

"Yeah," I smiled, I felt dumb that I was gushing over him, but gosh it was hard not too.

"He's such a hunk, I'm shocked that he's single," she sipped her tea.

Suddenly I remembered the tattoo that said Juliet. No he's not that type of guy... right? I shrugged in response, we continued to talk and watched Friends re-runs. Last night he had somewhat mentioned a past relationship, but he really did not want to talk about it. Juliet could perhaps be that sore spot to him.

My thoughts strayed further to last night. He was practically all over me after having our hot coco. He infiltrated my thoughts. Andy had tasted so delicious, the mix of chocolate, mint from his gum, and the light flavor of cigarettes had me addicted to him. Last night it was fucking hard to let him go.

Andy intertwined his fingers with mine as he walked back to my apartment, "Did you have a good time tonight?" he asked as we got to my door, I bit my lip as I nodded.

"Probably the best date I've been on," I told him now smiling, he felt so perfect for me at the moment. We stopped in front of my door, facing each other.

"good, I'm glad I could woo you," he winked at me, "I'm also glad I can do this," he murmured his hand slipping behind my neck as he kissed me. I kissed him back eagerly, my arms wrapped around his neck. This kiss was a lot more sexual than the last, his other hand slipping down my body to his waist. He pulled away after a moment but that was not enough for me. I pulled him by his shirt as I now pressed my back against the wall outside my door. He chuckled as he leaned down kissing me roughly and passionately now. My fingers intertwined in his hair as my arms were once again around his neck and his own hands explored my body. His kiss felt so good I accidently let out a moan, kissing him back more aggressively as I had before. His tongue in my mouth and the taste of his saliva drove me crazy. I didn't want to stop. He barely could himself, as he took to kissing my neck now.