15

Their universe is a few weeks later than ours XD. Also I was gunna name Gabriel Dean to annoy some of you but that might cause a war.

Also how hot is Andy in this pic?

like oh damn my overies!
***

"No! Come back this turkey is really fricking heavy!" I shouted laughing.

"Oh shit sorry!" Jamie said rushing over. She helped me get the turkey out the oven "this smells so good, I hope it tastes just as good!"

"If I still am as great a cook as I was last year, it'll be delicious."

We let it cool while setting the table. Jamie invited me over for thanks giving as well as Andy. She reported that I was her only friends and that she's a, I quote, 'lonely piece of shit'. So I introduced her to Sam, and now they're friends. She invited him, his boyfriend, and daughter.

"So babe, where's you're boyfriend?" Jamie asked while decorating the turkey I wouldn't be eating tonight.

"Oh, he's coming in a bit, he's dropping by a few friends," I smiled.

"Friends huh?" She wiggled her eye brow.

"Yes Jamie, where should I put the corn?" I asked holding the bowl, she pointed to a spot, I put the bowl there then went to the kitchen to get some water. Jamie's door bell rang and she rushed over to answer it.

"Sam hey!" She shouted joyously, I went to the door as well to greet them.

"Hey spider slayer!" He grinned and hugged me.

"Hey Samuel," I said and smiled at him. He turned behind him and picked up a little girl wearing a blue dress and converse. She looked pretty miserable in the dress.

"This is my little angel," he said proudly, "Stop being a introvert and say hi."

"Hi," she said in a bored tone.

"Awe! What a cutie, what's your name?" Jamie asked her.

"I'm snow, I'm also 10 years old, what do you want my social security number?" She replied sassily, I liked her a lot.

"Stop being rude munchkin," Sam scolded.

"Once again I'm ten!" She scowled, Sam put her down and I gave the child a high five.

"I like your style kid," I chuckled

"Yeah I'm pretty awesome," she grinned skipping away.

Jamie began to speak "She's-"

"Special," Sam finished, a guy came up behind him. His hair was chestnut and he was taller than Sam by a large margin.

"This is my boyfriend!" Sam squealed. Pulling the man in.