scenario midoriya i.

━ izuku midoriya
- scenario
- fluff
- shy problems

You yanked out as the bell rang, you walked out the classroom, you'd like to go to the library but someone tapped your shoulder, you narrowed your eyebrows and turn around to see the messy haired boy blushing.

"C-Can I study with you?" He stuttered. Midoriya Izuku is one of the most top student in the classroom, but you don't get why he'd like to go to study with you since you are in the most top student too.

You smiled at him and nodded. "Yeah, and in the first place, why are you had to go study with me?" She asked, confused.

"Well, Uraraka has an emergency so she go home early and Iida walked home with Momo so I don't have any accompany to study with me, if Kacchan will be the one who will accompany, I would be..." Midoriya explained shyly.

"Oh yeah, I get it." You murmered and tapped his shoulders. "Let's go on library, then!" You exclaimed happily.

~♡~

The two of you started walking, a silence filled the hallway, only taps can hear across the corridor, it was only 3:30 in the afternoon but it's like sun is setting down and evening is coming.

"Oh man, I forgot my umbrella in our house..." You whispered under your breath, but Midoriya heard it clearly.

Midoriya slightly blushed and approached you. "I think we can share in my umbrella after we study, rain will start pouring soon." He shyly said.

You looked at the shy guy beside you, you smiled at him and nodded. "Okay then."

Moments of silence filled the corridor again and the both of you reached the library, the door swung open and two of you saw Bakugo exiting the room with a book in his hands.

Math Book it says.

"You are horrible at Math?" You asked to the spiky haired boy, he looks at you with his angry face.

"Shut up you motherfucker." He said firmly and walks out, you slightly chuckled.

Both of you entered the library and you two greeted by a librarian.

"Hola Ms. [last name] and Mr. Midoriya!" She smiled, you greeted with a bow as the messy haired boy does.

"So which subject you want to do first?" You asked to the guy in front of you, Midoriya slightly blushed.

"Why are you so shy, Midoriya?" You asked to him.

"W-Well." He stuttered, looking at you and you smiled at him.

"You need to fix that attitude of you, but somehow it's cute to a guy like you who has a shy personality."

━ Fuck cringiness.