win her heart dabi.

➳ dabi x reader
- win her heart (wrong love pt. 2)
- angsty fluff

a/n: basically, this is a fluff but let us made a twist =)

oooh, 1k already? but 40 votes. mun thuts sacks. -_-

btw enjoy =)

(btw i actually improved)

~

an alarming scream made the whole alley panicked as a little girl got bump onto a villain.

"please, don't hurt me.." the little girl said as she bit her bottom lip, staring at the cold, light blue orbs.

"don't worry, little girl... i'm not going to hurt you, i just needed you to scream and then heroes will come..." he muttered and the little girl's eyes lit up.

"and do you know the hero called [h/n]?" he asked and the little girl nodded.

"do you know [y/n]-san?" the little girl asked, dabi's eyes widened and bit his bottom lip.

"yes... and i am her boyfriend... and we have a quarrel right now... so i need to see her, immediately. i need to say sorry to her, because i love her, and i wanted to win her heart again."

"[l/c/n]?" a familiar voice called, both heads turned to her direction, eyes widened and a sweat dripping down to their chin.

"wha-what?" she asked; eyes widening.

"onii-sama!" she yelled and then ran towards her; hugging her tightly, and a loud sob rang across the alley.

"he wanted to say sorry to you... he wanted to win your heart again, he really loves you!!" she yelled; looking at the [e/c]-colored one, and she sob, again.

"why did you said that to my cousin? she's only four and you said those things?!" she exclaimed, glaring at the black-headed.

"i didn't know you have such a great cousin..." he muttered and stood up, walking towards the girl.

"even if it is! you shouldn't have told her! she is only four! she doesn't even have to know things like that! i don't want her to be like me.." she muttered, strained tears flowing down her cheeks.

"wait, your womb..." dabi spoke, and [y/n] took her cousin away from her, facing the male; staring at his light blue orbs.

"we did it once, right? and this is what we did, we did a baby.." she muttered and look down.

"i am disgusted..." she muttered and a strong embrace made her yelp, looking at him as the male is smiling.

"then, let me marry you..." dabi said and her [e/c]-colored orbs widened.

"besides, i am the father of the baby..." he whispered and [y/n] nodded and she smiled.

"i miss you, dabi." she muttered.

~

"wait, so you mean, you are pregnant when we have a quarrel?" dabi asked.

[y/n] nodded for a response.

- oya oya?? noob one but who cares??