i wanted to be loved kirishima e.

━ eijiro kirishima x sad!reader
- i wanted to be loved
- one-shot
- angst

What's up with life?

You woke up in your bed, you enjoy the sun light saying "Good Morning" in your face but somehow irritates you too.

You've eaten your breakfast and you have showered too, you then dressed up your own uniform.

Your school is too faraway from your apartment, that's what your parents wanted to, they want you to be a hero and they want you to be on the famous school in Japan, U.A. High.

But they died when you are 10 years old, you are in an apartment after that, and there's a nearby school in your apartment that you've wanted to go, but you've wanted to grant your parents' wish.

You wanted to give up at the school you are in, but you don't want to, something and someone are inspiring you to go on.

First, your parents' wish.

Second!

Eijiro Kirishima.

Yes yes yes! You're in love with a 'so manly' guy in your class, really interesting, huh?

But luckily, you aren't that friendly in your class, so you couldn't say it to somebody else than Jiro.

Four of you, you, Kaminari, Kirishima and Jiro, are totally the best friends in the classroom.

But the closest is Kirishima that's why you fell in love with him.

But now, these days past, you barely talk to him, because you don't want to fall in love with him more, because the more you talk to him, the more you'll fell in love at him, and the more chances to be left alone once he knew it.

You arrived at the school, you entered the school and go to the library, you smiled at the librarian as she saw you.

"Hey, [name]! What do you need?" The librarian asked, you smiled wildly at her.

"I need a book to help me move on." You stated as she stared at you, confused.

"Why?"

"Well, you know, I fell in love--" Your words cut off, she then smiled wildly.

"Oh yeah! I know! You tell me that past few days or weeks and I can't almost literally remember it! I'm really sorry!" She exclaimed, you smiled at her.

"So- do you have a book that I have desired?" You asked to the librarian, she nods.

"At that stands, all of them are novels so I think you'll see the book you've desired!" She stated, you smiled wildly and nods.

"Thank you!" You stated.

You walked to that stand nearby and started to find the book, you saw that book named "How to Move On?".

You go back to the desk, you desired to borrow it from the library.

"How many weeks?" The librarian asked, you smiled at her again.

"Obviously, maybe 8 weeks or so on." You stated as she laughs.

"You really need to move on, child. Accepted!" She exclaimed and you nodded.

"Thank you, Miss Librarian!"

You walked outside the library and ran to your classroom as you entered the room, and now you are late.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, Aizawa-sensei!"
[Good Morning, Mr. Aizawa!] You exclaimed as he stared at you directly, made you terrified and sweatdropped.

"It is your first time to come to school late, [name]. So next time you'll be late, you'll be sure there will have a punishment, okay?" He stated as you nodded. "Sorry for being late, Aizawa-sensei." You bowed.

"Proceed to your seat." He commanded as you nod and quickly sat down to your seat, next to Kirishima and Jiro.

"[name], looks like you'll going to move on, eh?" Jiro asked as you flushed.

"Class dismissed." Aizawa exclaimed as the class started to pack their things, you accidentally dropped the book you borrowed from the librarian, Kirishima took it and read the title.

"From who will you move on?" He asked as you took it away from him.

"I-It's for m-my cousin!" You stuttered as he furrowed his eyebrows looking at you with confusion.

"We all know that you didn't have any cousin." He said and you smiled intensely.

"I'm his cousin, bro." Jiro took it away from Kirishima and smirks.

"Wha..?"

"There are really far away related blood relationships you know, bruh I can't explain." Jiro stated.

"C'mon, [name]." Jiro commanded and she started walking as you followed her.

"No." Kirishima grabbed your wrist and pulled you to him.

"I will say something to her, go ahead." He said and Jiro rolled her eyes.

"Fine."

Kirishima started pulling you away from the room of your classmates and took you on the school backyard.

"The excuse you gave isn't working on me." He stated, you look at him with confusion.

"Who are the one you wanted to move on?"

"N-Nothing, I just like to read those stuffs--"

Your words cut off as he stared at you seriously, made you scared.

"Tell me, [name]." He stated, tears stream down on your face, you punched him.

"Why, why why?!" You yelled at him, he hugs you and you hug back.

"I just wanted to be loved by someone! Not only what I am or who I am, not as a friends. I wanted to be loved by someone who will accept the whole me and will cherish me forever!" You cried out, he smiled at you and kissed your cheeks.

"Can I be the one who will love you and cherish you forever?" He whispered through your ear and your eyes widened in shock.

"W-Wha...?"

"Can I be the one who will love you and cherish you forever?" He repeated, you started to cry as your head shakes saying a 'no'.

"N-No, Kirishima..." You mumbled, he looks at you with a hint of confusion.

"Why..?"

"You are saying those because you pity me, I know, I can hear those things coming from your mind. You are pitying me."

You wiped your tears and smiled at him, that wide smile makes his heart melt.

"Maybe when it is time, Kirishima.." You mumbled.

"I need to move on..."

━ shucks that last line.