the past, the present bakugo k.

part two of people change
bakugo
angsty fluff

-

after he said those words, her heart sunk. as her heart was stabbed by a million knives and it gave up.

but why did he say that to the girl he loved?

-

tweets of birds chirped in the morning as she walked towards her school.

afraid seeing him, she avoided any contacts to him, unless she only see him to the class, and that is just a fucking shit.

"(y/n)-san!" midoriya yelled and (y/n) smiled to him.

"what do you want, mido-kun?" she asked, midoriya blushed, he just missed (y/n) calling him 'mido-kun'. but somehow it's a relief to him.

"well... (y/n)-san... are you okay? you look pale and your eyes looks like it poured to much tears." midoriya stated.

"oh... do i look mortified?" she asked, midoriya nodded.

"you see, blame him." she said and started walking off once again. midoriya's eyes widened.

"you mean... kacchan did that to you?" midoriya yelled out, (y/n) stopped walking, as she was holding back her tears.

"you already knew but why did you yelled his name?" she asked, tears that she was holding back fell, midoriya ran towards her.

"so-sorry (y/n)-san! i'm sorry." midoriya hugged as (y/n) sniffed an air.

"he.. i.. i don't know anything about him anymore!" she yelled, tears stained his uniform as (y/n) struggled to breath.

she was unhappy, she always been unhappy. she was unlucky. she always been.

she don't know anymore. reasons crept to her, like she just wanted to die.

"calm down, (y/n). i'm here as a friend." midoriya said and she smiled.

"thank you, midoriya. i owe you a lot."

-

dismissal came as (y/n) walked out of the classroom, seeing bakugo in there.

"kacchan." she called, bakugo looked towards her as he rolled his eyes.

"the fuck do you want?" he asked, she ran towards him.

"let's talk!"

-

awkward silence remained as they walked.

"you always been kind to me back then. why did you changed?" she opened up, as bakugo looked to her.

"you can't blame people if they want to change." he said.

"and that is back then. it's the past."

"people can make it back, you know." she said, "things can turn back as it is. if people wanted to."

"fuck those words." bakugo gritted.

"as if i want to!" he yelled to her, her eyes widened.

"can you just shut your mouth and look what i have now?! i can become a hero now, (y/n)! open those eyes! i can't be the katsuki you've known before!" he stated, yelling.

"i already know that! i just want to say that why people change?! why wouldn't they stay as the same before?! why are they always say changing is for good?! people also hurting fellow people, why they just stay what they are and be fucking contented?!" she yelled out, punching bakugo's chest. she was crying. she always cries.

"i have enough of you, (y/n). i have reasons." he said.

"then what those reasons are?!" she yelled out.

"to fucking protect you!" he yelled. her eyes widened at the sudden confession.

"are you really that numb?! i love you! i always will!" he yelled.

"i pushed you away because i got scared! i always loved you! and i always will!"

"don't be afraid, kacchan.." she said.

"i loved you and i always will too."

HAHAHA THERE WILL BE PART THREE. MAYBE IT'S LEMOOOOON lololol.

hiii!