gentle todoroki s.

━ shoto todoroki x reader
- gentle
- smut

(a/n! vote: highercase or lowercase?)

"Ah~" [name] mewled, Todoroki put more pressure on her clit, made her moan. "Shit~ Todoroki~"

"Watch your words, [name]." He muttered, and inserted a finger on her entrance, made her gasp. "Ahh~"

He inserted the other two and started pumping them in a harsh way, made her moaned in agony. "Todoroki~ wait~ it hurts~ iyaaah~" She moaned, Todoroki doesn't care.

"Tch," He clicked his tongue and [name] growls. An uncomfortable knot on her stomach [?] tighten and she came, moaning with pleasure. "Hmm~"

Todoroki bent down, facing her womanhood, and licked her entrance, made her gasp. "Uwaaah~" She cried out, she grabs Todoroki's white and red hair and gripped on it, like it is her life.

He stopped and looked up to see [name], her face is so cute, he got up, flipped her over, as her ass is facing Todoroki, he smirks.

"Todoroki, please fuck me~" [name] pleaded, she wanted to feel Todoroki's big cock shoved inside her, and he wants to feel [name]'s tightness around his cock, he aligned himself, the head of his manhood poking [name]'s womanhood, she moaned.

He thrusts himself roughly, her eyes widened in such a pain and pleasure, it was mixed, Todoroki stopped, making her comfortable in his size, the pain is killing her, but then pleasure started to bloom, she moaned.

"To~doroki~ you~ can- ahh!" Her sentence was cut off when Todoroki started to move gently, but rough.

"Yes~ Todoroki~ uwaaah~" Her saliva is falling from her mouth, to her chin, and then to the bed. "Faster~" She commanded, Todoroki got faster.

"Do you like it?" He groaned, [name] mewled. "Yes~ ahh~" She moaned. Todoroki likes it, no, he loves it, the tightness on his cock, how [name] moans, he reached [name]'s bud, and pinch it, [name] moaned.

[name] love this too, how Todoroki fucks her, how big his cock, how he groans, and now he is pinching her bud, he gave it a pressure, made [name] moaned.

The knot tighten again, her walls tightened around Todoroki, his manhood twitched, they'll come any minute, anytime.

"Yaah~ Todoroki~ gonna cum~" She managed to say, and then she came on his cock, and Todoroki pulled out, cumming on [name]'s ass, they catched their breathe and lie down on the bed.

"That is so, amazing!" Todoroki exclaimed and [name] nodded.

➳ shit. smut everywhere. shit, three chapters in one day. gonna update two more.