hate or love? kaminari d.

➳ denki kaminari x reader
- hate or love?
- fluff

a/n: IM ASKING YOU ONE MORE TIME, HIGHERCASE OR LOWERCASE?! PLEASE ANSWER MEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

“Oi! [y/n]!” Kaminari yelled at the [h/c]-colored hair girl. The girl looked at her and then rolled her eyes at the male who is pestering her again and again.

“Shut the fuck up!” She exclaimed and then she continued walking off again.

“Oi, wait for me!” He exclaimed and then followed behind, that is why [y/n] grew mad about this.

“The hell!” She exclaimed with a frustration in her voice, Kaminari can feel it.

“[y/n]?” He asked, and that is what [y/n] grew more pissed than she is and then she confront the man in her back, that is following her all this time.

“Can't you see?! I'm actually frustrated right now!” She startled and then she sighed, she gained more speed and then walked back, and Kaminari moved forward.

“What is it..?” He asked and [y/n] gasped, she doesn't want this, not now...

“I... love you...” She muttered under her breathe and then she quickly covered her mouth.

“W... wha..?” Kaminari spoke, but she doesn't mind... All she can do is, make his life miserable as ever.

“Sorry, I... I don't... just... please.” She mumbled but Kaminari pulled her into an embrace, making her heartbeat fasten.

“No, you know what?” He asked and then [y/n] looked at him.

“I love you too.”

➳ the heck! this chapter made me cringeeeee!! yeewsss...
i literally hate fluffs.
dedicated to: sarcasmhh
ill do your shinsou request immediately. sorry our wifi is out of order (what?) and i only have a cellular data :) sorry for the inconvenience.