confessions of a nerd midoriya i.

━ shy!zuku midoriya x reader
- confessions of a nerd
- one-shot
- fluff

Song called: Mad Hatter [i dont know i love it]

My friends don't walk they run,
Skinny dip in rabbit holes for fun

The music rang into the four corners of the room, you look up and see Jiro using her phone.

You are in the couch, laying down and surfing the internet and that song rang across the room.

Poppin' poppin' balloons with guns,
Getting high of helium

"That song creeps me out, Jiro!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed and stared at her.

"Isn't it that bad?" She asked and Yaoyorozu nods.

We paint white roses red,
Each shade from a different person's head,
This dream, dream is a killer,
Getting drunk with a blue catterpillar.

"Well, that's for Momo Yaoyorozu, by the way. It's just an opinion, it isn't a big deal." You stated and chuckled. You stood up and stretched your body, you wore your scarf and then took your phone.

"By the way, I'm going to get out." You causually stated and they nodded.

"See you, [nickname]-chan!" Uraraka waved a bye and you nodded.

And the music stopped! You don't like the songs of Melanie Martinez because it isn't creeps you out, it's like describing your past.

"Haaaaaay!~" You let a loud sigh. It is just too cold, it is now winter, and you don't like winter, because it is too cold and some boys wanted to cuddle you.

"[name]?" Someone called you, you looked at your back and reluctantly smiled at him.

"Hi, Midoriya!" You exclaimed, nervousness started to grow at you, you are in love with this boy for months.

When you met him, your heart beats faster, because of him. "Hello there, [name]!" He nervously exclaimed, you smiled at him again and blushed.

Even it is night time, he can see your blush, you touched your scarf, hiding your face in the bare fabric, you are so shy towards him, but he didn't felt anything towards you, but it is okay, you just wanted to love him, but somehow wanted to be loved too.

"What are you doing here in the midst of night?" He asked you, you are shocked that he didn't stuttered, you faced him as you saw him blushing, you smiled.

"Well, I just wanted to go here, it felt like I'm so alive when I go out in the midst of night." You whispered, but he managed to hear it, it is really quiet out here, you blushed and hid your face in the bare fabric again, he smiled.

"I-Is that so..? W-Well ca-can I talk to you?" He managed to speak in the nervousness planted to his heart, you nodded.

"I have something to tell you.." He mumbled, you just stared at him, still hiding your face in your scarf.

"I-I l-love y-you, [name]!" He exclaimed and you looked at him, shocked. Your eyes widened, your eyes are shining because of the bright moon, you are blushing mess.

"I love you since we've met, I love your smiles, I love your laugh, I love your sadness, I love your tears, I love your faults, I love your angry face, I love everything at you! You are so perfect, you are the one I love, I love you so much!" He confessed, his eyes shuttered tightly, as your eyes widened, holding your scarf.

"M-Midoriya-kun?" You managed to speak, "I have something to tell you too." You stated and his eyes opened.

"I love you too, I love everything about you, you are so nice, even Bakugo always bullying you, you managed to stand, you are so so perfect for me, I would like to cry at your perfectness!" You exclaimed, his eyes widened, your tears started falling, you pinned your head down, tears fell down on the floor, you looked up again and smiled.

"[name], why are you crying?" He asked, you just shook your head, "I'm just happy that the boy I love literally loves me back!" You exclaimed and you hugged him.

"[name]-chan?" He asked, confused. You let go and held his hands, you smiled.

Both of you started leaning, and kissed passionately.

━ fluff cuz thats me.