umbrella love todoroki s.

umbrella love
todoroki
fluff

(i have read a hunter x hunter doujinshi. i got inspired yay!

you and todoroki are childhood friends, so i guess it's fine?)

-

"

oi todoroki! why you sudden call me here? classes are dismissed plus i'm on duty today!" a girl named (l/n) (f/n) yelled out, sighing.

she's dealing with her childhood friend, todoroki. yes, yes. todoroki. todoroki shoto!

"shut up (f/n)! i saw this somewhere here!" todoroki yelled out as she sighed.

todoroki is forbidden to have friends before. but both of them met accidentally in the playground, usually todoroki is secretly sneaking out from his father's grasp, and plays with her.

"what is the meaning of that?" todoroki pointed to a nearby tree as (f/n)'s eyes widened.

"i-it's an umbrella love.." she muttered, seeing todoroki's name and yaoyorozu's name crept onto a tree.

"who wrote it?" (f/n) asked as todoroki shrugged.

"do you know what is a meaning of umbrella love?" (f/n) asked as todoroki shook his head, responding a 'no'.

"umbrella love is showing your love, writing it on some place like woods, trees, and always be there forever." (f/n) muttered as todoroki's eyes widened.

an idea popped out of his head as he called the girl, "(f/n), shall we also write our name?"

the girl looked at him, confused, as todoroki picked up a small stone, as he lined the first one.

"whoever wrote it was wrong, you're the one i loved since back when we are elementary." todoroki said, (f/n)'s eyes widened as she laughed.

"stop that, you're joking." she said as tears fell from her eyes.

"no, (f/n). look at me, i always love you and will always love you okay?" todoroki said as he kissed (f/n)'s tears away, leaning their foreheads, as they kissed passionately.

they parted as todoroki smiled once again, making an umbrella with a heart shape on the top of it, naming the both sides.

"shoto todoroki | (l/n) (y/n)

note: they love each other."

bonus:

"waah? (l/n) (y/n) from the ordinary course? so yaoyorozu what's your plan? she's strong but she got on the ordinary course only. is it good?" uraraka asked as yaoyorozu cried.

"i don't know who she is but she'll pay! she will!"

"touch her or die." a deep voice said as they looked to their back.

"she's the only one i love, and only but always will be her get that?!" todoroki said, the girls nodded reluctantly.

(cringey pissey but yeah im so happy that i discovered umbrella love, gonna write my name with moanoma. or mihoeriya. or bakago. or tododokidoki. or kirishimeme. or kaminaraw (if you are filipino you'll get it))