sorry shinso h.

➳ hitoshi shinso x reader
- sorry
- angst
- sarcasmhh

a/n: yeah angsty oneeee.

~

she walked in to his room, where he was laying on the bed, and she ran towards him.

"shinso!" [y/n] yelled and she gasped as she saw his long time best friend.

"no.." she muttered and then held the purple-haired's hand.

"what happened?" she asked, holding her tears and then kissed his hand.

"i got bumped into a villain, i tried using my quirk, but he is strong." he replied, [y/n]'s tears fell, wetting the sheets and the male's hand.

"why did you always wanted to got in trouble?" she asked and then shinso smiled.

"sorry, to make you worry..." he murmured and [y/n]'s eyes widened.

"no... you don't have to say sorry... it was an accident... and if i only was with you... i can help you... but... no..." she muttered.

"don't cry... it hurts me..." he stated and [y/n] huffed for air and looked onto his eyes.

"i don't want to get you hurt nor something... i, i love you so much, hitoshi shinso.." [y/n] muttered back to him.

"that's why i am the one who need to say sorry, i am no best friend... i am useless... i can't protect you.. my, best friend..." she said and then wiped her tears.

"no.."

the doctor arrived with a saddened look at his face.

"you must be his girlfriend." he said.

"he only have a week to live, his body had too much damage to carry on, so he only live a week."

and that's how [y/n]'s tears fell every second...

- sorry??? i tried??? thats how???