gone mad midoriya i.

➳ izuku midoriya x reader
- gone mad (gone wrong pt. two)
- angst, lime

a/n: you want it right? RIGHT?! and pervs... i just want some lime... i want to tease you. so have fun ♥

~

"[n/n]!!" a voice yelled out and [y/n] grunted at that familiar voice.

"what?!" she yelled, uraraka stopped at her spot and bit her lip.

"midoriya broke with me..." she muttered and flinched.

"oh and so?" [y/n] asked and turned her heels at the brunette once.

"he said he loves you! that is why... i go here! and said what i wanted to say..." she muttered and looked to the [e/c] once, who is staring at her.

"and... that hurts me..." she yelled and ran away, bumping to her.

"fuck it!" [y/n] yelled out and bit her bottom lip.

"he... he said... he loves uraraka... and now..." she muttered and looked above her, staring at the sky, with a pink, orange and blue shaded color, and the sun setting down.

"he... is too late." she muttered and then continued walking, while turning her head at her front.

"[y/n]!" a familiar voice yelled out, [y/n] sighed and looked to the green-haired boy.

and her eyes widened at the sudden contact.

midoriya is kissing him, tongue slipping through her lips, exploring her wet cavern.

she softly moaned into the kiss as midoriya's hands trailed to her skirt, swiftly slipping his hands through it, and then he rubbed her thighs.

they both parted ways and then panted as [y/n] slapped him and his hands, tears falling down.

"fuck you, kissing me and holding me from my private part, you are disgusting!" she yelled and then back away from him.

"don't ever talk to me! you are a dumbass! i don't want to talk to you! i don't even touch myself!" she yelled and ran away, midoriya's eyes widened.

"why did i do that to her? i... am i different person now?" he asked himself and bit his lips.

- wow... i mean want part three?