promises bakugo k.

promises
k. bakugo
angsty fluff

YAAAAAY IM SO HAPPY A DECENT REQUEST

sorry it got late but HI ITS HERE

-

we we're kids when we promised we will never let go of each other, but then, i go.

8 years later.

"(f/n), are you ready for your first day of school?" her mom asked, she is on mid-40's, but mistaken as a 20-year old woman. the girl grumbled and looked at her, deadpanned.

"i am just a transferee, mom." she muttered. her mother laughed and said, "aren't you excited? maybe you'll meet izuku or katsuki-kun again." she said.

as her mom passed the streets with her engine on, she missed how this country become so beautiful and reliant to other states. she was amazed, but sad at the same time.

"you still remember them, right? i heard both of them got onto yuei," her mother said, the girl, who called (f/n), looked at her mom.

"no way, izuku-kun doesn't have any quirk! it's impossible!" she muttered, her mom then laughed again to her. "i know, it was unexpected."

after a few conversations with shockening news and blabs, they arrived at the one of the most famous schools in this country, yuei.

"wow, i didn't thought this school is so big like a castle or something." (f/n) muttered, her mom chuckled and tapped her shoulder.

"goodluck," she said, (f/n) waved goodbye to her mom as she drove away from the school, leaving her alone.

"i suppose you are the transferee, eh?" a voice said, making her jumped with shock. a little rat then smiled at her.

"i am the principal, welcome to the yuei high, ms. (l/n)." he said formally, (f/n) smiled at him.

"hi, this is a sudden question but, aren't you a little cute to be a principal?" she asked, sudden for the principal as he chuckled and said, "rats are smart at the same time, so come on and i will show you where your room is." he said, (f/n) eyes brightened up and nodded sheepishly as they started walking through the grounds.

little did they know someone is watching them, from faraway, and so.

he was sad.

-

"there is your classroom, class 1-a, welcome to your new class, ms. (l/n)." the principal bowed with honor, which to (f/n), is so cute.

"and by the way, we have a new student and all of you have a new classmate, please introduce yourself." a grumpy yet deep voice said, made (f/n) awkwardly smile.

she walked in shyly to the class, looking at somewhere, she cleared her throat and sigh unconciously, "my name is (f/n) (l/n)... u... ah nice m-meeting you all... hope we can be good friends, yeah.. hope we can be good friends." she said nervously, she hated introducing herself at front.

"you have a british accent, are you from london? or somewhere?" a black hair girl asked, raising her hand, (f/n) looked at her and smiled awkwardly. "i.. i.. i live there before, we moved and here we are." she said, embarassed.

"(f/n)?! you're back?!" a familiar voice yelled out as she knew this would happen, but her eyes brighten up when she saw midoriya standing there.

"midoriya... you've changed, a great change!" she said, nodding with amazement.

"uh.. by the way, thank you for letting me welcome here." she nodded nervously.

"we already have a new seat, please sit down behind todoroki. todoroki, please raise your hand to know where she will sitting from now on," the teacher said, grumpy as always. as todoroki raises his hand, (f/n) sat down on the back of the room.

a familiar hair colour got her eyes glued on it. it was spiky and ash blond, and her eyes widened as she remembered.

bakugo.

-

"(f/n)-chan, nice meeting you, see ya!" the girls yelled out as they waves bye to her, she walked herself to the train station but before she go in to there, a hand gripped tight on her arms.

"we need to talk," a deep voice muttered, but somehow seems so familiar.

"bakugo...?" she muttered, she was pulled out of the train and head back to where they are in before, the field nearby to the train station.

"what we will going to talk about?" she asked, looking somewhere else.

a mezmerizing wind blew softly and gentle, it was comfortable. bakugo looked at her, as if he regrets things.

"why did you leave me?"

( sorry the part two will surely posted soon enough i just dont like writing superrr long one-shots so!)