crazy bakugo k.

➳ katsuki bakugo x reader
- crazy
- romance, comedy

a/n: this literally kills me.

-

"What? I'm not crazy!!" [name] exclaimed and pouted to the man, he growls and glared at [name].

"You're a shit! Get out of my way, bitch!!" He exclaimed and [name] irritated looked at his frienemy. She doesn't know what did she do in his ex-best friend and then they became frienemy.

"What did I do to you?!" [name] yelled, looking so angrily at him, he just rolled his eyes and started walking off. "YOU BASTARD, DO YOU HAVE ANY MANNERS?! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!" [name] exclaimed. Bakugo just clicked his tongue in annoyance, and faced the girl, who is looking cute in her angry face.

"Shut the fuck up, shitnerd!" He exclaimed, [name] looked at him with disbelief drew in her face. [name] is innocent-looking creature, but don't make her angry, she is so grumpy.

"Bakugo, please mark my words." She grumbled, Bakugo smirked and turned around, he started walking off again, which literally made her angry. "Come back here, you filthy scum!!" She yelled, Bakugo just ignore her yells, shouts and even screams.

"Tch, what a crazy bitch is she?" He asked himself, [name] make one more glance at his back, a one loud sigh escaped her lips and she sat down on the floor. "How dare him to say those things to me!!" She yelled, and rolled her eyes.

-

Dismissal:

It is now dismissal and then whole class started to pack their things, they smiled at each other. "Oi, ready for the Hero Internships tomorrow?" Ashido asked, [name] weakly nodded and a sigh escaped on her lips for 100th time on this day.

"That's it," Jiro spoke, Ashido and [name] look at Jiro. "That sigh is for 100th time, what actually happened?" She asked, Ashido looked at [name] with a sudden confusion. "W-Well..." She mumbled.

Jiro patted her back, "Spit it." She softly spoke up, [name] sighed and gave in, "Fine," She murmured. Another sigh escaped her lips. "It's just that, I fell in love and then I falling in love again and again, what's the matter about that?" She weakly mumbled, Jiro is shock while Ashido jumped out of happiness.

"You're in love! But the question is..." Jiro and Ashido looked at each other. "WHO IS THE LUCKY MAN YOU FELL IN LOVE WITH?!" They exclaimed and you jumpee out of your seat and fell onto the ground because of shockness. "DON'T SHOUT LIKE THAT!!" She exclaimed and they laughed.

Everyone stared at them, even Bakugo. "Eh? [name] is in love?" Aoyama stated. "By who?" Kirishima asked. "By me! Hehehe." Kaminari laughed. "No, she's in love with me!" Mineta screeched. "No way!" [name] exclaimed. "Don't bother her guys!!" Iida screamed. "Gu-Guys..." Midoriya stuttered and then smiled awkwardly. Todoroki just growled and then muttered a curse under his breathe.

Bakugo finished packing his things and ready to go out, [name] saw him unlocking the door, and then she ran towards Bakugo. "Oi, Bakugo!!" She called out, everyone froze, Bakugo looked at her, and glared at her gaze.

"Can you.. can you wait for me?" She nervously asked, Bakugo just clicked his tongue and then nodded in response, he leaned on the wall, waiting for [name].

"Oi, [name]! You didn't answer our question!!" Ashido pouted, [name] sighed.

Bakugo clicked his tongue and screamed, "JUST FUCKING SAY IT, IT FUCKING IRRITATES ME, THOSE SHITS TALKING ABOUT SINCE YOU CAME EARLIER HERE!" [name] sighed and glared at Bakugo again.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP, I- I'LL KILL YOU!!" [name] stuttered, but she managed to spill it.

"Wow, [name] just stuttered."

"Maybe she is in love with Bakugo?"

"Shh.."

Those murmurs, it irritates her. She growled. "IF ANYONE OF YOU OPEN YOUR MOUTH ONCE AGAIN, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU ALL!!" She screeched, they shut up until Aoyama yawned. They all glared at Aoyama, some of them are begging Aoyama not to yawn, but the rest just blamed him they all will be killed, in an instant

"Tch, you bitch. Just state it or all of us kill you." A sudden interruption rang up, [name] growls. "It's hella out of their business, Bakugo. Let's go home." She exclaimed and grabbed her bag.

"W-Well... gu-guys sh-she i-is i-in l-love wi-with Ba-Bakugo... s-so g-guys do-don't bo-bother the-them bo-both.." Midoriya stuttered and all of them stared on him in a moment.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAY IT?" They all exclaimed, Midoriya just gulped and smiled. [name] flushed red when all of them smirked and looked at her.

"WHA-WHAT?! I'MNOTINLOVEWITHBAKUGOIFIAMIWOULDJUSTSAYITDIRECTLYTOHIM." Her words spit out so fast and they didn't get it except Todoroki.

"You know, [name]. It is hard to say it directly to the one of your love. Why? Nervous." He stated, [name] rolled her eyes.

"Fine, I love Bakugo." She gave up, but realized what she just spoke up, she covered her mouth and then looked at Bakugo, who is just staring at her.

"Tch, I love you too." He just muttered and grabbed her wrist, and kissed [name] unexpectedly.

"GET A ROOM." Kaminari yelled, Jiro slapped her and then smiled.

"We'll continue this in our house let's go."

- no.