forgiving bakugo k.

forgiving
bakugo k.
part two of promises
angsty fluff

im sure this will be having a great ending.

-

as he asked that question, she smiled at him, a bitter tears escaped from her eyes, hugging the boy, "i am so sorry, bakugo... sorry." she said with a faint voice.

"i miss you so much." bakugo said, letting her go, he looked at her, smiling bitterly. "but i am just so confused why do you need to leave me without saying anything."

"(f/n), you are not going anywhere, right?"

"it's an urgent, we have to, mom wanted to move on from what happened to my father."

"your father is dead, (f/n). baby, we need to accept this."

"even though your father is dead 8 years ago, you need to say whenever you will leave me, so i can be ready."

"let's promise we will never leave each other! if you need to leave, please say it!"

(f/n) couldn't believe this, he changed to an angry beast but he still have heart whenever it comes to (f/n).

bit by bit she realized, how can she live without him? how can she not think of him? why did she left bakugo? why did she let go?

"bakugo," she called. smiling to him as she hugged bakugo once again, "let's start another memories with you and me together, okay?" she said, looking at bakugo.

"as long as you'll never leave me again, (f/n)." he said, as they kissed passionately.

a faint voice yelled out, as it was their memory saying,

"no one can make us stop loving each other."

-

bonus:

"wow, bakugo!" kirishima yelled out, "you got a girl already? i can't believe it!"

"you just shut up! you don't even know the fucking story, shitty hair!" he yelled out to kirishima.

"hey, hey, (f/n)-san! tell us did he cry?" uraraka asked, (f/n) nodded, "he was like a kid."

"(f/n) shut up!" he yelled out, pointing to her as they only chuckled.

"but is this love at first sight?" jiro asked to her, then midoriya answered, "(f/n) is also our childhood friend, but then moved to london because they need to recover about her father who died 8 years ago."

"jiro, say sorry!" yaoyorozu yelled, "oh.. sorry." jiro apologized as (f/n) shook her head off and smiled, "it's fine."

as they continued being who they are, they realized.

(f/n), bakugo and midoriya, is still friends afterall.

and (f/n), realized how much she loves bakugo, and so bakugo.

(okay? to much cringiness happening to this one-shot? i tried but nah! what am i even doing?)