court tododeku.

➳ shoto todoroki x izuku midoriya
- court
- fluff

a/n: nyah, another yaoi shiiip. but this is todoroki's way how to court midoriya.

enjooy.

p.s: i actually imagined midoriya's pubic hair, and i was like a pervert, i imagined how big he is. i wanna know so badly~ i wish i can go to anime world, and then search him and then i will peep to his room (bathroom) so i can see how big he is. this eleven (gonna turn twelve at january two, im happy that todoroki is in my month and even asano and they are both capricorn cuz todoroki is jan eleven while asano is jan one) year old kid is have a demon side.

so enjoy? enjoy!

•••

todoroki's point of view.

hello everybody, do you love someone? if it is yes, this is my way to court.

so i love izuku midoriya as if you know.

i have three ways to do how to court someone.

the forceful way:

in this part, you needed to force him/her to have a date with you, and to be his/her boyfriend.

after school.

the bell rang immediately and i pulled midoriya away from the room as if we we're dashing.

"todoroki-kun?" he called, and i smirked.

we stopped into a dark alley and then i look to his eyes, as he tried to look away but my mismatched one is literally staring back to him.

"todoroki-kun..." he muttered and i kissed him, slipping my mouth forcefully to his, and he softly moaned.

"todoroki-kun!" he said between kisses and then shove his hand between us and then pushed me back.

"go out with me and be my boyfriend, if you say no then i have no choice to literally force you and might ended up fucking you." i said directly to him as he gulped and then nodded, his nod has a hint of hesitant but i glared to him and he nodded reluctantly.

"great! now, let's go." i said and grabbed his wrist and then he blushed.

"whe-where are w-we go-going?" he asked, stuttering with a hint of afraid.

"to my house, so i can fuck you up."

the secret way:

i sneak up to midoriya's locker and then i put my gift to him.

i am actually his secret admirer and i was too shy to say to him that i like him, but who cares?

i walked away and then hid on the lockers, and i saw a glimpse of green hair, that has curly texture.

as he walked to his locker, he opened it and his face lit up.

"i got another one again, guys." he called and then opened it.

i bit my lip as i hid on the lockers and started to walk away.