the tsundere's diary kaminari d.

━ denki kaminari x tsundere!reader
- the tsundere's diary
- one-shot
- fluff

Warning: Cringiness cause thats me.

"No, what are you saying, Kaminari?!" You shouted and blushed, he smirks.

"You know, [nickname]-chan, stop being a tsundere around me, I know you love me." He explained, you slapped the blonde male and you blushed madly.

"You, You foul! I-- I didn't like you!!" You yelled at his face and you punched his chest.

"Oi, stop that both." Kirishima entered the classroom and you walk towards him.

You gripped his shoulders and shake him, "T-That man s-said I-I, l-love hi-him! E-Even i-isn't!!" You stammered, but you managed to yell it.

"Well, easy easy, girl." Kirishima said, you look at Kaminari with a disgusted face.

"I-I... l-lo--" Your sentence cut off when he yelled. "SEE SHE LOVES ME!"

"I'm just going to say I lol you!!!" You yelled at him and blushed madly.

"Tch," He clicked his tongue and sighed, "That's what you said," He stated and you look at him.

"[nickname]-chan can I borrow your notebook?" Uraraka asked and she smiled.

You are currently writing on your diary and Uraraka asked if she can borrow your notebook.

"Sure! What notebook?" You asked at her and she smiled, "English Notebook [nickname]-chan!" She stated and you nod.

You started to find your English Notebook in your bag, "[nickname]-chan what are you writing?" She asked, your face flushed red.

"Wa-Wait! D-Don't!!" You exclaimed but it is too late, she's now reading the page you are writing on.

'[Date you've reading this chapter]

Dear Diary,

Kaminari's so disgusting! And so so soo crazy, what would he think that I love him?! I-I was acting tsundere around him! Maybe it is really that obvious that I love him because I'm acting like a tsundere stupid in from of him?! I don't know! I wish he loves me back or likes me back! I don't know--

"[nickname]-chan, you love Ka--" She will going to yell her sentence but you cut it off.

"S-Shut up, BAKA!!" You exclaimed and snatch your diary away from her and ran away from your classroom and go to the backyard of the building.

"No-- no! You don't care about that baka, [name]! You don't care!" You exclaimed and you sat down on the grass, looking at your notebook.

"That baka! That baka! That baka! That baka!" You exclaimed as you punched the notebook.

You throw the notebook far away from you. You stood up and dusk your skirt and you sighed.

"Stop being a tsundere [name]! He doesn't love you back okay?!" You exclaimed and walks away to the yard.

But you didn't know someone picked up the notebook, surprisingly it's Kaminari.