blab and fun monoma n.

━ neito monoma x annoyed!reader
- blab and fun
- scenario
- fluff

Warning: cringiness ahead, good luck not to cringe.

You stopped walking as you look back at Monoma, who is smirking at you, you faced him as you growled.

"What?!" You yelled at him, he just chuckled at you.

"I'm talking to you nicely so if you mess around I'll kill you." You warned and he laughs at you.

"I like how you and your face be irritated." He stated and you glared at him.

"Is that a foul compliment or an insult, sir?" You asked him, he smirks at you.

"It isn't foul compliment either an insult, miss." He stated and you facepalmed at front of him.

"Just get to the point, Monoma." You warned him, he sighed.

"Duh, [name]. I'm saying the truth." He exclaimed and you punched his face.

"Don't mess around, Neito Monoma!!" You yelled at him angrily as he laughs at you.

"Shut up," He smirks and you stared at him accidentally.

"What, [name]?" He politely asked, you screamed at him.

"You son of a bitch!! I'm gonna kill you!!" You screamed and he just laughs at your reaction.

"I'm gonna love you, though." He whispered at you, that made you froze.

*badump badump*

"Shut up!!"

━ sorry, you chose a book to read wrong :P