shut it bakugo k.

━ katsuki bakugo x reader
- shut it
- fluff

(a/n! vote: highercase or lowercase?)

"Hey, Bakugo!" [name] exclaimed, earning a stare from his best friend. "What do you want?" He asked, [name] just chuckled and looked at the male beside her.

"Well, I'm bored." [name] stated, Bakugo just rolled his eyes, "So? Is that my problem?" He asked, [name] groans. "Duh? Isn't it obvious?! Let's do something!!" She exclaimed, Bakugo sighed.

"What game do you want to play?" He asked, [name] thinks something. "We should get Deku too..." She mumbled under her breathe.

"Nah, not Deku please." He stated and she groaned. "I know you hate him, but still, he is our best friend!!" She exclaimed. "For you," He muttered and focused his mind to the movie he was watching a while ago.

"What's that?" She asked, looking at the ash-blonde. "The Conjuring 2," He answered, another groan escape her lips as she stared at the TV with horror. "I hate horror movies!!" She exclaimed, "Don't worry, this movie will end soon." He stated.

"Well, it's the movie about Valak, right?" She asked, suddenly the goosebumps rose up when the part where the girl is locked on their room with her sister, and the evil spirit came out.

"Waaah!!" [name] exclaimed and hugged Bakugo, who is enjoying the movie.

(I know clichè -_-)

"LET'S JUST WATCH FROZEN!!" She screamed, Bakugo rolled his eyes and ready the disk his best friend wanted.

"Let it go! Let it go! Can't hold it back anymore~"

The TV sang out, [name] started to sing too. "Let it go! Let it go! Turn away and slam the door!!" Her singing is horrible, that's why Bakugo is so irritated about it. "Fuck, shut the hell up. You're ruining the goddamn song." He muttered, [name] froze.

"Wait, you like Frozen too?" [name] asked, Bakugo got irritated, "No!" He exclaimed and she smiled. "Oh don't worry! Your secret is safe at me!" She exclaimed, Bakugo rolled his eyes. "Shit! As I said I hate Disney!! Fuck!!" He exclaimed and [name] laughs.

"Bakugo, I have something to tell you!!" She exclaimed happily, Bakugo looked at her, and an unexpected kiss on the lips encountered him.

They kiss passionately.

"Here I stand, in the light of day! Let the storm rage on!! The cold never bothered me, anyway."

The song ended, as they let go (pun intended!) from the kiss, they breathe in. "I love you, Bakugo!!" [name] exclaimed.

Bakugo blushed and he looks away, "S-Shut it."

━ gonna update everyday.