Get To Know You

A/N: Hey guys! Not sure why this is the song I chose for this chapter, but it is. I'm running out of material! I don't keep up with what's current so I'm running out of songs that are good. But, putting that aside, I'd like to get going with this as fast as possible.

Yami: So this time you're just meeting the girls. If anything else happens... oh well!

A/N: Beautifully put Yami! Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

I woke up the next day with an odd feeling in my stomach. It wasn't like how I felt before I got dragged into this. It felt... nice. I got up, threw on my boots and coat before grabbing my knife and walking out of the room. On my way out, I looked in the mirror and noticed my empty eye socket had been covered by a black eye patch with a red cross on it. Shrugging it off, I headed for the door to go for a walk, but I was stopped by Slenda.

Slenda: Where are you going?

Y/N: Taking a walk.

Before I had to talk anymore, I left the mansion. I found a small stream a little ways away and decided to follow it. After a few minutes of walking, I found a small waterfall. I noticed a faint glow to it and saw a path that goes behind it. I went behind the waterfall and found a small camp with a fire and a tent. 

Y/N: Who the hell would be camping out here?

I got closer to the tent, my hands in my pockets. Once I was right next to it, I unzipped the opening and saw a girl in the tent. She was a little girl with a teddy bear and I was shocked to say the least. Why would a little girl be out here? How did she get here? I stepped in and shook her awake. She slowly opened her vibrant green eyes and looked at me. She jumped back a bit in surprise and fear.

Y/N: Calm down, I'm not going to hurt you. How did you get here?

Girl: Who are you?

Y/N: Y/N. What's your name?

Girl: S-Sally.

Y/N: Alright Sally, how about you tell me how you got this far out in the forest?

Sally: I got separated from my mommy and daddy. Can you help me find them?

I froze up a bit. If she was here with her parents, chances are they were dead by now. But something felt off about this. Some girl in the woods full of killers just happens to be here for a trip? Not buying that. Then it struck me. She was one of the girls from the mansion. Or at least she knew them.

Y/N: Ok, very funny. You can cut the shit now. I've met your friends already.

Sally: Huh? W-What do you mean? You don't believe me?

I stepped out of the tent and took a few steps away from the tent. I sat at the fire and just waited. After a minute, Sally stepped out of the tent and walked over to me.

Sally: Can you-

Y/N: Your trick won't work on someone like me. 

She stayed quiet for a bit before she spoke up, her voice much colder than before.

Sally: How did you see through me?

I didn't say a word. Instead, I focused on that feeling from before. My rage built and the large black wing sprouted from my back accompanied by the black fire. This time, the fire was focused on my arms.

Sally: You're a demon!?

Y/N: Surprised? I'm living at the mansion right now.

Sally: You are!?

Y/N: Yup. Well, I'm heading back now. If you wanna tag along go ahead.

I walked off and Sally followed behind me. I calmed myself down and the wing and flames dispersed. We walked down the stream for a while, taking in the scenery of the forest. It was late summer, so the trees held up countless green leaves. The sun peering through the small openings, lighting the forest floor slightly. It was surprisingly beautiful for an apparently haunted forest. After another few minutes, we came up to the mansion and I opened the door, accidentally slamming it right into someone, knocking them to the ground. I heard them groan and I walked in to see I had nailed Jess right in the face.