Back To The Falls

Nice: Hey guys! So last time, you and Clocky had a nice sweet moment where you talked about your feelings and ate in your room and kissed.

Yami: Clocky is now locked in as Harem member 5!

Nice: At least, official number 5. Not sure whether or not to count Zalga and some of her proxies.

Yami: So on the official count, she's the 5th.

Nice: Yup! Oh, and I intend to bring Scarecrow in here, but I'm saving that for a small plot arc down the road. 

Yami: one more thing before we go, the end of the chapter will have a bit of lime, so be careful of that.

Nice: Thanks Yami. Enjoy!

--------------------

Y/n's POV

After Clocky and I had our little heart to heart, she ended up falling asleep with me. I woke up the next morning with her hugging my side. I put my arm around her and tried to go back to sleep, but was woken up by the door shooting opening. I shot up, looking at the door to see Tails at the door.

Tails: Listen, we need to... talk...

Tails' voice slowly got quieter before she stopped talking, her face tinting red as she saw Clockwork in bed with you, clinging onto your side. Tails' blush got heavier as she stuttered out a bunch of nonsense, not being able to register what she thought she was seeing.

Y/n: Tails, you're supposed to knock!

Tails: W-W-What are you doing!?

Y/n: Sleeping!

Tails: Y-You were banging Clockwork!?

Y/n: That's not what I said at all!

Tails: You totally were!

Clockwork started to shift from all the noise. She opened her eyes to see me in the bed with her and Tails at the door blushing. She pushed herself up, sitting up like me in the bed rubbing her eyes.

Clockwork: What are you two yelling about?

Tails: You slept with him!?

Clockwork: Yeah... What about it?

Y/n: Clocky... She doesn't mean just sleeping.

Clocky took a second to figure out what I meant since she was still tired. But when she did her whole face lit up brighter than Tails' face.

Clockwork: W-What!? N-No! We didn't-

Tails: Don't try and fool me! I know Y/n's a big horndog! You must have!

Y/n: Hey! I'm not a horndog!

Tails: Right, because living with all these girls trying to get in your pants is sooo convincing!

Y/n: Keyword is "trying!"

Tails gritted her teeth, her blush still very strong before she walked away, closing the door as she left. Clockwork was still blushing and staring at the door blankly. I sighed and laid back down.

Y/n: You wanna get breakfast?

Clockwork: Kinda...

I groaned as I got up out of bed, going over to my dresser and throwing on a clean shirt. Clocky and I took off some clothes before going to sleep, but not very much. She took off her jeans, hoodie, and socks while I took off my shirt and socks. Her shirt was long enough to cover herself above her upper thigh, so it wasn't very awkward for her to strip. After putting on a shirt, I went over to the bed.