Back Into Town

Nice: Hey guys! So, last time, we saw you be all smooth and talk Zalga and her proxies over to your side. Now, I've gone ahead and skipped over the trust issues part of the move and by now, you've still yet to meet the rest of the proxies.

Yami: So they haven't had Scarecrow and Jill gang up on him yet?

Nice: Nope. But trust me, they will. However, that doesn't mean they'll get along!

Yami: Battle of the Thots.

Nice: Something like that. This chapter will be you going into town for a bit! Because all the best stuff happens when you're in town! Enjoy!

--------------------

Y/N's POV

After all of Zalga's proxies, including herself, moved into the mansion, Slenda has had to work on expanding it. We've now got three floors, two pools, a hot spring with different rooms for male and female, and another living room.

Y/N: I'll never understand how Slenda does this stuff...

Since all the drama for everyone vanished after Zalga was revealed to not actually be an evil monster looking to kill everything, Jill has been trying to convert some of the others like Clocky and Jane.

Y/N: I really hope those two stay the same. Dealing with Jill is hard enough, not to mention splitting my attention between Benny, Ann, and Slenda. And now all the new girls. At least I don't have to deal with Masky.

Shortly after the other group turned, Hoodie and Masky revealed they were a thing. I guess that made sense, seeing as how they were always together. At least I don't have to deal with two sassy demon women. Tails has proven to be an issue. She has the same problem as all the girls in Zalga's proxy, but she's so rude and annoying about it. At this point, my only conclusion is that she just doesn't like me. In fact, she seems to hate me.

Y/N: Guess Foxy isn't very happy about me tricking her.

As I continued to mull over the most recent events I walked out of the treeline into the town. I noticed the police were still making rounds through the whole town in large numbers.

Y/N: I wonder if they're looking for me.

I walked up to a corner store, the same one I usually stop at.

Dave: Hey kid.

Y/N: Hey Dave. You restock yet?

Dave: Just yesterday.

Y/N: Sweet. I've got some things I need.

Dave: You not getting the usual?

Y/N: Nah, need some different sweets for my girlfriend.

Dave: Who's the lucky lady?

Y/N: Her name's Benny. She's got a major sweet tooth. Got anything sour?

Dave: One of those sour wine gum packs. In the back by the energy drinks.

Y/N: Thanks.

As I went to grab the candy, I let out my wires in secret and used them to grab some stuff I couldn't buy normally. I grabbed the candy and placed it on the counter. I hand him the money before taking the stuff and leaving. I waved bye as I walked out and took out my pen. I took a hit before continuing on. I noticed the weird looks I was getting from people walking by. My look did stand out a bit, but I don't think they were focused on that. I ignored them as I kept walking. Eventually, I saw police cruisers and tape around the entrance to an alleyway. The one I usually hang out at when I'm here. I walked over, poking an officer.