Some Real Shit

A/N: Hey guys! So it's been a while since we started, so I figure we should cut the romance down a bit and get into some plot stuff.

Yami: Finally!

A/N: So I'm doing a big jump in time from the last chapter, to establish some stuff. Before we start, I should mention I've adjusted some traits of yours. Your eye has changed to a different look, which you'll see later. Your coat has a hood. Finally, being in your skeletal form drains your energy pretty fast so you're not too op in that form.

Yami: That's enough out of you for now. Enjoy!

3rd Person POV

It's been about a month since your date with Benny. Things have been going fairly well in the mansion, save for Jackie still hiding her face from you. You wanted to talk to her about it, but she always ignores it. Right now, you're in the pool with Benny. It's been pretty hard trying to help her get over her fear of water, but it's gotten far enough that she can get in the water. She hasn't quite got swimming down, but she's much more comfortable with the water than she was before.

Y/N: Well, I'd say my work is done.

Benny: What do you mean? I still don't know how to swim!

Y/N: Yeah, but my promise to get you comfortable with the water is done. You're in and calm.

Benny: True, but you still have to help me swim!

Y/N: Alright, just not today. I've got some stuff I'm hoping to do in town.

Benny: Really? What kind of stuff?

Y/N: Just some things I wanna grab from a shop or two.

Benny: Like...

Y/N: The money. Maybe a soul or two.

Benny: Really?

You chuckle as the two of you exit the pool, going towards the changerooms.

Y/N: Nah, not really, but I'd like to get some comics.

Benny: Didn't know you read comics.

Y/N: Well, now you do.

You and Benny enter your respective change rooms, with you being slightly more wary of a certain pointy nosed pervert. Jill has gone back to making her advances on you regularly, and you've grown mostly used to it. She's sweet, but she doesn't show it, preferring to make sexual advances, rather than being a romantic like Ann or Slenda. Of course, you didn't mind. I mean, why would you?

As you finished changing, you threw on your coat, leaving the new hood down. Oh, right, you added a hood to the coat, just for a more sinister look when you went hunting. You'd also picked up some new hobbies. You'd gone into town recently and noticed that the number of cops in the town had increased quite a bit. It's less of a threat than an inconvenience, but you're sure to be on high alert when entering the town. This time, when going into town, you spotted a cop... who was looking right at you as you left the woods.

Y/N: Shit.

The cop drove over to you on his bike, stopping you before you could even get past the treeline.

Cop: Kid, what were you doing in those woods? You know kids like you have gone missing in these woods lately.

Y/N: I'm pretty used to the woods. I know where it's safe.

Cop: Well what were you doing in there?

Y/N: Taking a walk.

The cop looked you up and down, looking at your attire. You didn't look like the most trustworthy person ever, with your long coat and hood. But, when he got to your eyes, he froze up a bit.