Harem Raid

Nice: Hey guys! So, probably wondering about my name, huh? Well, I figured, "I have a name I'm known by on here, why don't I use it?

Yami: So I call you Nice now?

Nice: Or NG. Either one. A/N is getting old.

Yami: At least now we all have something proper to call you.

Nice: Yeah, and it's also easier to write since it's just letters and no constant symbols. Faster on my phone.

Yami: Yeah, I guess so. Anyways, this time you're getting Tails in here as a waifu addition! Nice was asked to put her in so you could put it in her. And not with your knife. So she's gonna be in here.

Nice: Yeah! And maybe someone else will join too! This chapter and the next will close this arc! Then, we'll have some fun filler before I decide on another plot idea. Maybe I'll do a vacation arc where they go to a deserted island for a vacation! Enjoy!

--------------------

3rd Person POV

After Y/N had fully recovered from his wounds, everyone in the mansion got together to prepare for the attack against Zalga.

Y/N: Now, I'll go in with Slenda who will pretend to be unconscious while you guys standby a little ways away. Stay out of sight until I give the signal.

Jane: So, what's the signal?

Y/N: Trust me, when I give the signal, you'll know.

Jill: Sounds like it'll be pretty big. You sure you can get Benny out on your own?

Y/N: Getting her out will be no problem. Getting away after that is the problem. No doubt Zalga will send her proxies after us. That's why I need all of you to help beat them after we get out.

Jess: Count on us!

Clockwork walked up to Y/N, looking him in the eyes before pulling him into a hug. You were a bit surprised but hugged back anyways.

Clockwork: Be safe.

Y/N: Sure thing, Clocky.

Y/N, wearing his newly repaired armour, pulled up his hood as the same unnatural shadow was cast over his face. He and Slenda walked out of the mansion, Y/N grabbing her by the arm as he dragged her limp body through the woods. After a short time, they arrived at Zalga's... Place? It was larger than the mansion and designed as a castle, but not quite a castle. Screw it. Zalga's mansion. Immediately, they were spotted by Tails, Hoodie, and Masky.

Tails: You!?

Y/N dragged Slenda into view. The three proxies all started in shock at the sight. Slenda looked battered. Her usually clean and straight outfit was torn and messy, as well as her hair being a bit of a mess from being dragged.

Tails: How?

Y/N: Where is the mistress?

Masky: Inside. C'mon, she seems to have missed you.

Y/N made note of that. She missed him? The deceptive and cruel Zalga didn't seem like the kind of demon to miss a pawn. Staying quiet, Y/N continued to drag Slenda through the halls.

Tails: Mistress, we found him!

Zalga: So soon? You just left.

Masky: He came to us. He seems to be still under your control. He also brought someone.

Zalga watched as Y/N walked in, Slenda dragging behind him. She smiled and laughed a bit before stepping down to meet Y/N.

Zalga: Well done! Well done indeed, my loyal prince!