Tick-Tock

Nice: Hey guys! So, last time I left you with Clocky in her room and you were about to hang out with her for a bit!

Yami: She also teased that you would be caught by one of her Tics.

Nice: Yes. And despite saying they were bad, she teased it wouldn't be a bad thing if you got caught by it. Time to find out what she meant! Enjoy!

--------------------

C

Clockwork's POV

After Y/n sat down and I told him about my Tics, he agreed to stay and hang out for a bit. Right now, we're just sitting in front of my TV watching old movies. After a few hours, I got a text from Jackie that we were eating soon.

Clockwork: Y/n, dinner's almost ready. Y/n?

I looked over to see he was asleep on my shoulder. I blushed a bit but smiled and flicked his forehead. His face scrunched up a bit and his eye opened. He looked up at me while still leaning on my shoulder.

Y/n: Why'd you flick me?

Clockwork: Time to eat soon. You don't want to miss dinner, do you?

Y/n: Y'know, the smell of food would wake me up just fine.

I chuckled a bit at that, making him take on a confused face.

Y/n: You seem very easy to entertain today.

Clockwork: What do you mean?

Y/n: Well, my acts never make you laugh or anything, but this is the second time you've laughed with me today.

Clockwork: W-Well, earlier was just me trying to stay low profile.

Y/n: And just now?

I started blushing again, sweating slightly. However, before I could come up with an answer, I felt Y/n lean on me more.

Y/n: Whatever, let's just wait here for the food to be ready...

I sighed and smiled, wrapping my arm around him as I leaned on him as well, deciding to rest for a few minutes.

Jackie's POV

I texted Clocky 5 minutes ago and she still hasn't gotten back to me. I decided to go up to her room to see what she was doing since Slenda was just finishing the last bit of dinner. I went upstairs and stood in front of her room. I didn't hear anything on the other side, so I knocked on the door.

Jackie: Clocky?

I didn't get a response so I slowly opened the door, stepping in and freezing when I saw her. She was asleep. With Y/n. And they were awkwardly laid out across the floor, Clocky being on top of Y/n. I blushed under my mask as I slowly stepped in, quietly making my way over to Clocky and Y/n. I reached out my hand to shake Clocky a bit, but then she got thrown off of Y/n and onto the floor as Y/n shot up.

Y/n: Food!?

Clockwork: Agh! What the hell!?

Y/n sprinted out of the room, rushing past me as Clockwork slowly got up.

Clockwork: Ugh, Jackie? What just happened?

Jackie: Uh, dinner is ready. I think Y/n noticed.

Clockwork: Why did I go flying though?

Jackie: Um... Y-You were sleeping on top of Y/n...

Clockwork suddenly started blushing.

Clockwork: W-What!? I was s-sleeping on top of Y/n!?