A Fine Addition To My Collection

Nice: Hey guys! So, last I left you, you were being called out to by someone. Obviously, you know who it is now. I'm not even bothering to hide it. It's Clocky.

Yami: You guys really like your Clockwork jokes, so I have one thing to tell you... It's time to stop! Get it? Time to stop? Get it- I'll just see myself out.

Nice: Yeah, probably for the best. Anyways, umm... Enjoy!

--------------------

Y/n's POV

As I heard my name be called, I turned slightly to see Clocky walking towards me, waving. I couldn't see her clock-eye behind her hair and her face was covered by a scarf. She was also wearing... Wait a minute... That's my jacket!

Clockwork: C'mon Y/n, the others are still waiting for you!

Y/n: Waiting for me? For what?

Clockwork: You were supposed to meet everyone else today!

Y/n: O-Oh, right. Guess I forgot...

Clocky sighed before grabbing my arm.

Clockwork: You've been really forgetful lately.

Y/n: Can you really blame me?

Clockwork: Yeah, totally.

Y/n: No sympathy, huh?

Clocky just giggled. Wait, giggled? Since when does she do that!?

Lena: Uh, Y/n? Who is this?

Clockwork: I'm Natalie, Y/n's girlfriend.

I blushed a deep red at this. Clocky never showed any interest in being with me. She's just sort of been there like an older sister. Lena smiled and went to shake her hand. I noticed she seemed hesitant to shake back, so I stepped in.

Y/n: Uh, maybe you two should talk another time. We really should get going.

Clockwork: Yeah, let's go!

She pulled my arm forward as she walked out with me.

Clockwork: So, who was that?

Her usual tone was back. I guess she was acting so she wouldn't draw attention.

Y/n: She used to take care of me. She means well.

Clockwork: You're not going to kill her?

Y/n: No, Clockwork. I'm not killing her. And neither are you or the others.

Clockwork just stayed quiet, looking forward. I looked over at her, inspecting her disguise.

Y/n: Why are you wearing my jacket?

Clockwork: It's warm.

Y/n: You don't have a warm coat?

Clockwork: Well...

She looked down slightly, glancing over at me. I looked at her and noticed she was still holding my hand. I looked back up and she was looking right at me.

Y/n: You just wanted to wear my coat, didn't you.

She blushed slightly and looked away as we kept walking. She tightened her grip on my hand as she tried to drag me away. As we left for the woods, a cop cruiser pulled up in front of us. The cop from before stepped out of the car and I took note of how her hand was on her gun.