Who Needs Eyes? I Have Knives!

Nice: Hey guys! So, last time I left you with a- oh wait, no I didn't.

Yami: Didn't what?

Nice: I didn't leave them with anything spicy last time. It got kinda spicy with the little lime but then it was a note after that. I mean, if you go read the lemon that was on my other profile, I guess you were left with spice.

Yami: Hey. *Tugging on Nice's shirt*

Nice: Well, should I count those as canon?

Yami: Heeey.

Nice: Yeah, I should-

Yami: HEY!

Nice: Ah! Yami! What is it!?

Yami: When are you gonna give me a remodel!?

Nice: A remodel?

Yami: Yeah! Remember your little reminder to update my design?

Nice: Oh right! Well, I'll put that at the end of this chapter or the start of the next. Enjoy!

--------------------

Y/n's POV

After the other night with Benny, I noticed that Jackie was hanging around near me a lot more. She never directly interacted with me, but she seemed to be watching me. I decided today I'd figure out why she seems so... Weird towards me. I feel like I'm doing something wrong...

Y/n: I'm worried about her...

Jane: Worried about who?

I looked to my left to see Jane leaning against the counter with a glass of water.

Y/n: Hey Jane. I'm uh... I'm just a bit worried that Jackie has something against me.

Jane: Jackie doesn't hold grudges for anything.

Y/n: It's not so much a grudge, it's more like... Like I'm constantly doing something to be unapproachable from her view.

Jane sighed and walked up to me, wrapping her arms around my shoulders in a comforting way.

Jane: She doesn't have anything against you, Y/n. Jackie just has a hard time adjusting to new things. She didn't get comfortable with Clockwork until almost 2 months after she joined. And now look at them.

Y/n: I've been here for three and beyond our first introduction, she's not said a word to me.

Jane: Maybe you can ask her.

Y/n: Right, because cornering a demon girl and telling her to talk to me is such a good idea. I mean, what if I freak her out? I'll just make things worse...

Jane laughed for a second before composing herself again.

Jane: Jackie doesn't get freaked out. She's in her room. Try bringing her coffee. She likes it black.

Jane then left me in the kitchen. I bent over the counter and sighed. I then got to work on making some coffee. I took the grounds and started boiling some water. I put some grounds in a coffee press and waited for the water to boil. I was getting impatient with the electric boiler so I took it off and opened the lid, blowing some fire in. The water came to a quick boil and I poured it into the coffee press.