Harem Problems

Nice: Hey guys! So, I know I said last time that I'd be getting back into this, but I crashed again after the last time I did any updates. I'm drawing blanks left and right. So! To refresh myself, I'm doing a big time jump here! Not super long, just a few months.

Yami: Are you saying nothing interesting happened in those months?

Nice: Some interesting things, along with small improvement in relationships. But I don't know how to write that out right now, so I'm going to summarize it with a time skip.

Yami: Cop out...

Nice: Not like I left them with a cliffhanger.

Yami: True.

Nice: Anyways, this chapter will give all the girls some love! Enjoy!

--------------------

Y/n's POV

I sighed, dragging myself to my feet. Today has been long. I wiped the blood off my sword, looking at it to make sure I didn't miss any. I glanced over at the bloody corpses in the corner, looking at their dismembered bodies. I finished cleaning my blade, pulling my hood up as my face shrouded in shadowy flames. I sheathed my blade on my side, walking out of the house. I walked to the edge of the forest, looking back to see lights from the police cars that had gathered at the house. I kept going into the woods, walking through as I looked around. My feet squished slightly into the wet ground as I stepped through the forest. I walked through the woods, quickly making it to the mansion.

I opened the door, walking in and heading for the kitchen. I opened the cupboards, grabbing a bagel and closing it. I cut it in half and toasted it with my flames before putting some cream cheese on it. I fell onto the couch as I ate, sighing tiredly. After sitting around and eating for a while, I heard footsteps coming towards me. I looked at the entrance to see Jess and Jane walk in, arguing about something. They looked over at me, stopping their argument for a while to see me laid out on the couch, still stained with blood.

Jess: Oh, hey Y/n. What's with the blood? You go out killing again?

Y/n: Yeah... Dumb bitch kept screaming. My ears are still ringing.

Jane: How many today?

Y/n: 4, maybe?

Jane: Not bad.

I laid my head back, closing my eye as I let out a long sigh. I forced myself up off the couch and stretched before walking to my room.

Jess: You going somewhere?

Y/n: I need a shower...

I dragged myself up the stairs and into my room, taking off my armour before hearing a knock at the door. 

Y/n: Come in.

The door opened, showing it was Angel at the door. I cocked an eyebrow as she entered the room. She closed the door behind her and looked at me.

Angel: So, have you considered my offer?

Y/n: I thought I already said yes.

Angel puffed out her cheeks, crossing her arms as she glared at me.

Angel: Why don't you want to play hard to get?

Y/n: I don't know how to answer that.

I turned away from Angel, grabbing some clean clothes before going into the bathroom.

Y/n: You want hard to get? Don't come in until I'm done.

I closed the door, locking it and stripping. I turned on the shower and got in, watching the blood wash off my torso and hands. I moved my face into the water, closing my eye as the water rinsed the blood off my face. After washing up, I turned off the water, drying off and looking in the mirror with my towel wrapped around my waist. I looked at my eye, seeing the green wire pattern spreading onto my face away from my eye. I shook my head, fixing my hair before I stepped out of the bathroom. I saw that Angel was still there, in the same place. She looked much more pleased than when I last saw her.