Killer's Name

A/N: Hey guys! So now that I've made it abundantly clear what your power is, it should be no surprise that you can finally get to what everyone came here for...

Yami: Jokes about 'boning' Ann?

A/N: No, but that's a pretty good one. I'm talking about... Blood! Gore! Murder! Stabbing the shit outta people!

Yami: A/N, calm down. You're flipping out again.

A/N: Right... *ahem* So now you get to do killer things. This will officially introduce the plot of the story. I've kept it to a casual harem story so far, but make no mistake! There will be a story!

Yami: The plot will involve some creepypastas you've yet to meet. The main ones being Scarecrow, Rake and the ever memorable, Zalgo. Well, Zalga now. Also, and correct me if I'm wrong, two others who haven't been mentioned. Hoodie and Masky.

A/N: Pretty sure we've left them out so far. But, with something like 8 girls now, it's kinda hard to keep track of them. There's Jill, Jane, Slenda, Ann, Jackie, Clockwork, Jess, and Sally. But Sally will not be in the Harem! Whether you like it or not. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

After I got the design, I tried to find a way to get the coat. I couldn't ship it here, and there's no way I'd be fine to go into town like this. I figured I could just focus on figuring out how to turn back to normal and get it then, but that could take forever, and you didn't have that patience.

Y/N: Well... I could just make it myself.

No, that's dumb. Like I'd be able to make a coat with no materials. I'm not like Spiderman who can make a costume just like that. I don't think anyone is.

Y/N: I know! I'll get Slenda to make it! I'm sure she can use her magic or whatever to make a coat for me. Plus, if she says no at first, I could always offer an I.O.U. Wait, would that work for someone like Slenda?

I shook off the thought and left my room, making a beeline for Slenda's room. I knocked on the door and quickly heard Slenda inside.

Slenda: Come in.

I opened the door and closed it, walking up to her desk.

Slenda: Ah, Y/N. What do you need?

Y/N: A coat.

Slenda: Huh?

Y/N: You see, there's this coat I want, but I don't have any way to go get it, and I can't make one, so I figured you'd do me a little favour and make one for me?

Slenda: And how do you assume I'd make it?

Y/N: Well, I mean you rebuilt a room after I destroyed it with my fire. Couldn't you use that magic to make a coat too?

Slenda: I could, but using my magic drains my energy extensively. 

Wait, so that means she was draining all that energy... for me? I didn't know she had to use her energy to use her magic, I just assumed that it was simple as breathing for her.

Y/N: So, you won't make the coat?

Slenda: No.

Y/N: Not even for an I.O.U?

Slenda: A what?

Y/N: You haven't heard of an I.O.U? It's like a little note that you hold on to and use when you need a favour from someone. A favour for a favour.

Slenda seemed to think for a moment before her 'face' went from blank white to a light pink.

Slenda: W-Well, I suppose if you do me a favour whenever I might need it, I could make that coat...