Ready To Comply

A/N: Hey guys! So, I think you should have an ok idea about what's going on. Maybe.

Yami: So, this time we'll see the attack on the mansion! Will Slenda get caught? Or will they capture this guy?

A/N: I think you know what the answer is, but we'll have to wait and see! Enjoy!

3rd Person POV

After the events in the forest, the girls all came back, defeated. Once everyone was in the mansion, Ann went to the infirmary, locking herself in. She had a cold look in her red eye, and wouldn't see anyone. Jess was still angry and went to the gym to punch something. Jill, Jackie, Jane, and Slenda were all just sad, not being sure if they could get Y/N back at this point. Benny was too sad to face anyone, so she locked herself in her room. Sally had sat down with Clockwork, a nervous expression on her face.

Sally: Clockwork? What's going to happen to Y/N?

Clockwork sighed and hugged Sally before answering.

Clockwork: I don't know, Sally...

While the girls in the mansion were struggling to deal with Y/N's situation, in the underground room at Zalga's palace, holding the hidden figure, was a certain orange furred figure. The machine on the man's head came off, showing it was Y/N. He had a glossy look in his right eye and the single fresh scar on his lip. Tails walked over to him to speak, looking smug.

Tails: Hello Y/N. How are you doing?

Y/N said nothing. Tails lost her smug look, appearing more confused now.

Tails: Hey, anyone home?

Y/N remained silent.

Tails, being annoyed with your silence, grabbed your arm, only to immediately let go and recoil, being burned by your touch. She backed up right into another figure. Zalga.

Tails: M-Mistress!

Zalga walked towards Y/N, placing a hand on his cheek.

Zalga: Y/N? How are you feeling?

Y/N:... I am feeling well, Mistress.

Y/N spoke in a cold, emotionless tone. Zalga smiled at Y/N, unbinding him. He got out of his seat, walking over to the shelf with the outfit and sword. He took his shirt off, putting on the armour quickly, Zalga deciding to help adjust the straps. She got very close to him, but he didn't react. He simply grabbed his new blade, sheathing it on his hip. He took a passing glance at his coat before beginning to leave. However, he was stopped by Zalga.

Zalga: Y/N, before you go, I'd like you to join me for a moment.

Y/N nodded and followed her, going to her room. Once they entered, she sat down on the bed. Y/N stood at the door, waiting for instructions.

Zalga: Come in, Y/N.

Y/N stepped in, standing at attention away from the bed. Zalga sighed in annoyance.

Zalga: Y/N, be at ease.

Y/N's eye then gained a bit more colour, showing a slightly less glossy E/C. He lost his composed appearance and stood like normal, getting closer to Zalga. She smirked and gestures him to the piano. He understood and sat down at the beautiful instrument.

Y/N: What would you like today, Mistress?

Zalga: Something mellow.

Y/N nodded before playing.