New Faces

A/N: Hey guys! So last chapter, I left you with Hoodie and Masky. You'll probably want to know what happens to you now.

Yami: I wonder who's gonna die first.

A/N: Well, we'll see who dies by the end. Could be you, could be anyone. Or, could be no one. Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

As I started to leave with Masky and Hoodie, I remembered something.

Y/N: Oh, hold on! I almost forgot!

I ran back into the town, going to the comic store. Masky and Hoodie chased me as I got there, only for Masky to grab my arm.

Masky: Why did you run!?

Y/N: I need to go in here for a minute.

The two killers looked up, seeing the comic shop as Masky let me go.

Masky: Just be quick.

I smirked and walked in, hood up and eye glowing slightly. I hid my features from the clerk, and turned my face sekeletal without them noticing. I grabbed my comics and started to walk out, feeling them grab my shoulder.

Clerk: You have to pay for those.

I simply turned to face them, showing my skull as they fell back in fear. I chuckled and walked out, going back to normal.

Masky: Let's go.

Y/N: Yeah, yeah. Let's meet this Zalga so I can read my stuff.

Timeskip brought to you by Tails Doll

As we arrived at the place, I looked in awe at the apparent castle in front of me.

Y/N: How do you keep this place hidden?

Masky: Come on, lets go see Zalga.

We walked into the large building and I took note of the dark look of the whole place.

Y/N: Looks like my kinda place... So, what's this Zalga want with me?

Masky: She wouldn't say. Just be respectful and keep eye contact.

Y/N: Or else goodbye throat. Got it.

We stepped through a set of doors, and I spotted who was obviously Zalga. She had a very noticable presence in the room, as she contrasted the matte colour of the room with her odd glow. Masky and Hoodie stayed back as I walked forwards.

Zalga: So, you must be Y/N. I'm glad you decided to come willingly.

Y/N: Well, those two were pretty nice about it. Plus, I didn't have anything better to do.

Masky: Slenderwoman didn't tell him about you.

Zalga: So you don't know of me?

Y/N: 15 minutes ago I'd never heard of you.

Zalga: Interesting. I didn't think Slenda would keep quiet about me to her new proxy.

Y/N: Well, I'm here. What did you need?

Zalga: How would you like to be one of my proxies?

Y/N: Sorry, Slenda got me first. And my girls are kinda my anchor there.

Zalga: How unfortunate. Come. Walk with me.

Zalga stood up, her tall figure towering over me. We both walked out of the room, walking the halls of the antique structure.

Zalga: I've been watching you for a while now. Your powers are very interesting. Could you explain them to me?

Y/N: Sure, I can be a skeleton, I can shoot fire, I can be super edgy. Also, I play piano. And sing.