Who Are You?

A/N: Hey! So, last time I left you with a fun little thing. Pretty spooky right?

Yami: What did you do to the reader?

A/N: Just another key ingredient. You'll all get to see most of my full plan in this chapter. I've got big shit ready to go down!

Yami: Like what? Why don't you ever fill me in on these things!?

A/N: Because you spoil everything and I can't have these important things leaked before the reader can even see their character!

Yami: Hmpf!

A/N: Enjoy!

3rd Person POV

In the mansion, everyone was on edge. a full week has passed since Jess had called Y/N and he suddenly went missing. However, their ability to look for him was hindered by a strange character who has been guarding a line in the woods for the last 5 days. No one has seen their face or anything on them, just that they wear a hood and the air around them is very cold.

Jane: I can't believe it's been a week and we still can't find him...

Clockwork: I'm sure he'll turn up if we keep looking.

Jess: Where else are we supposed to look? We've searched the town, half the forest, even the neighbouring towns! The only place we haven't searched is that place the damn cold weirdo is guarding!

Benny: Then we just kill them and look there too!

Ann: It's all of us against one. We can do it. We'll get Y/N back, even if we have to spend every second looking for him!

Slenda: It could have been Zalga.

Everyone in the room tensed up.

Slenda: No doubt Zalga is aware of his power. If she's got him, he could be in big trouble.

Jackie: Great, we know where to look. But how do we get there? Zalga's fucking palace is crawling with her proxies!

Jill: We'll use that guy watching the woods. If we can question him, we may be able to find a secret way in.

Slenda: Then let's go. Jill, Jess, Benny, and Jackie. I want you four going in first. If you need backup, I'll send the rest.

Jess: I don't think we'll need backup.

Ann: Let's move!

Timeskip brought to you by Satan and Y/N arm wrestling

As the girls apeared in front of the figure, they could make out more details. It was male, and he wore a blue outfit with a hood that cast a shadow over his entire face. He also had gauntlets on with short blades coming from the knuckles. His entire body was covered, and trying to look for his face only showed a black abyss.

 His entire body was covered, and trying to look for his face only showed a black abyss