New Feelings

A/N: Hey guys! So this chapter picks up a little while after the last chapter when you saw Ann's face and hugged all romantic and stuff. This chapter is Ann dealing with her feelings for you.

Yami: What about the other girls?

A/N: Oh, they'll probably rape the reader later on. *cough* time skip hint *cough*

Yami: *mumbling* Maybe I should lock myself in a sauna with you...

A/N: You say something?

Yami: N-NOTHING! I SAID NOTHING!

A/N: Hmmmmmmmmmmmm... Alright then. Enjoy!

Ann's POV

It's been two days since the incident. Y/N's been much warmer than before. It's kind of weird. I thought he would be colder because of what happened. But instead, he was opening up more. Of all of us, Benny seemed to be the most affected by it. She seemed down and I could tell she thought it was her fault that Y/N flipped in the first place. Y/N said he was going to tell us why his knife was so important today. I was walking to the theater were Y/N and the others were when I ran into Benny.

Ann: Hello Benny.

Benny: Hey Ann...

Ann: Ok, spit it out. What's wrong?

Benny: N-Nothing...

Ann: Benny.

Benny: *sigh* This was my fault... I took Y/N's knife.

Ann: You didn't know that would happen.

Benny: But I still did it!

Ann: Benny, Y/N doesn't hate you. You've seen him lately, he's better than he was before.

Benny: How do you know he doesn't hate me?

Ann: Why don't you ask him yourself?

I pointed behind her and she turned to see Y/N standing a little ways away.

Y/N: Hey Benny, Ann.

Benny: Y-Y/N!?

Y/N: That's me.

Ann: Go on Benny.

Benny looked down in shame as Y/N walked closer. Once he was right in front of her, she looked up a bit. Y/N raised his hand and Benny shut her eyes and braced herself for a hit, but he just placed his hand on her head. She opened her eyes and looked at him. He held a smile as he looked at her.

Benny: Y-Y/N... I'm sorry...

Y/N: You're being too harsh on yourself. No one's dead so it's all good.

Benny: But I-

She was cut off as Y/N hugged her. She looked shocked by his actions.

Y/N: I didn't tell you about what the knife meant to me, so I can't stay mad.

Benny eventually hugged back, holding onto Y/N tightly. He rubbed the back of her head as they hugged before they separated. She looked at him and smiled as he smirked back. He then put Benny in a surprising headlock and held her there with a smirk.

Y/N: Just 'cause I'm not mad doesn't mean I'm letting you off the hook!

Benny: Ahhh! Let go! Let go! My neck!

I laughed at their childish behaviour before Y/N let her go, Benny rubbing her neck.

Y/N: Oh, and Ann!

I looked back at him with a questioning look before he got up to me in the blink of an eye and kissed my cheek. My face burned a bright red as he just backed up with a devious look on his face.