Clearing Things Up

A/N: Hey guys! So again, thank you so much for 1K Followers! I started this account on here as a joke to see what it was like, then... it got way out of hand...

Yami: Yeah, it really did. But now look! You've come so far that you have constant reminders that your stories are fun and that people like them... and that you need to hurry up your updates!

A/N: Yeah, that's true. Anyways, this chapter is going to cover some stuff with Slenda and Benny, as well as a certain question about the soundproof-ness of you and Ann's smex rooms.

Yami: Oh yeah! Who asked about that again?

A/N: It was @Zero5632 who wanted to know about it. If you go back to the lemon and find his comments, you'll know what I mean. Finally, before we start, I'm going to address your killer name in the next chapter, as the name chosen before was never intended to be the permanent name. Enjoy!

Slenda's POV

After Y/N got back, I waited a bit before showing him the coat. I wanted to make sure it was more sturdy and wouldn't tear so he'd be able to use it without risking it being damaged. After it was ready, I went to his room to talk to him. As I got closer to his room, I saw Ann walk out waving inside. As she left, I knocked on the door. I heard Y/N's voice from the other side.

Y/N: Come in!

I opened the door walking in as I closed it behind me.

Y/N: Hey Slenda! What's up?

Slenda: I finished your coat for you.

Y/N: Cool! Can I see it?

I pulled it out from behind my back, showing him the long purple coat. He looked at it amazed as he came up and grabbed it.

Y/N: Wow! It feels so soft! But also tough! Thanks, Slenda! This means a lot!

Slenda: It's not much.

Y/N: Well, a deal's a deal. You've got that IOU now. Got any idea on how to use it?

Slenda: Well... I do have one idea...

Y/N: Alright, let's hear it.

I started fidgeting a bit, feeling nervous. Why am I so nervous? It's just a simple request. I took a breath before speaking.

Slenda: I'd like to be part of this group you have.

Y/N: Group?

Slenda: Yes, with Ann and the others.

Y/N: Oh... OH! You mean-

Slenda: Yes...

Y/N: I wasn't really expecting that kind of request...

Wait a minute... Is Y/N saying no? I though an IOU meant I could ask for any favour.

Slenda: I mean if you aren't comfortable with that kind of request-

Y/N: No, no! I mean, I just thought that when Jill said Ann would have to share me with all the girls, I thought that included you.

Slenda: Huh?

Y/N: Did... Did you think I would only say no to you?

Slenda: Well... I wasn't sure... I mean, with my lack of a face and the fact that I'm supposed to be the responsible one, I wasn't sure it was ok for me to be romantically involved with a proxy.

Y/N: What's with you girls and being so self-conscious about your looks? Ann thought she wasn't pretty because of her eye, Jackie won't show her face to me, and now you?