Date In The Woods

A/N: Hey guys! So this is the chapter where you go on a date with Ann. It's really the calm before the storm, as next chapter will be a lemon. Don't want one? Too bad! Already made it! 

Yami: What!? And you didn't show me!?

A/N: Why did I need to show you?

Yami: I need to assess the lewd levels of it!

A/N: It's uhh... it's pretty damn lewd.

Yami: How much?

A/N: Huh? What do you mean 'how much'?

Yami: I mean, how much lemon did they do?

A/N: Uhhh..... Unknown?

Yami: Grrr...

A/N: Enjoy!

Y/N's POV

Today is the day of my date with Ann, and I'm freaking out. What the hell came over me!? What forces pushed me to ask her out!? I'm going to make a fool of myself in front of her! Ok, calm down Y/N... think about what's good here. First off, Ann seemed very enthusiastic about my offer. Especially when I told her we could stay out there for the night. I didn't quite catch what she said before she corrected herself though. She was going pretty fast. Plus I kissed her. She seemed to not take it badly which I guess was good? No news is good news they say.

I slept last night on the couch while my room was being repaired. Slenda used her tendrils and weird demon magic to restore the room, but it would take most of the day. On my way to Ann's room, I stopped by and apologized for making her do this, but she said it was fine and that I shouldn't keep Ann waiting. I suppose she just knew everything around here. I eventually reached Ann's room and knocked on the door.

Ann: Coming!

The door opened, revealing Ann in a short, tight, black dress that looked more casual than her normal outfit. The dress came up to her upper thighs and showed off most of her legs, and it hugged her shoulders at the top. It was cut at the top to show off a considerable amount of cleavage, making me blush. She also didn't have the hat or mask, but kept her face over her eye. I had taken to covering my eye with a green, blue patch that matched the design of my knife. It looked cool and kept it clean. Ann said it was better to cover it just for the sake of being sanitary. I felt kinda dumb for not realizing that myself sooner.

Ann: Hey Y/N! Ready to go?

Y/N: Yeah. You look great! New outfit?

Ann blushed a bit and put her hand together in front of her.

Ann: Y-Yeah... you look pretty handsome yourself.

I smiled at her compliment. I was wearing a button up gray shirt with the sleeves rolled up to my elbows and jeans. I also wore a pendant that looked like a flame. It was black and silver, matching my flames.

 It was black and silver, matching my flames