Chapter one

I cannot believe this... He's coming back. he's coming home. Harry Styles is coming back home.. Well so is the  rest of One Direction. Hannah is estactic, calling all of her friends, blogging, tweeting, But mainly i'm in shock. Will he still be the same? No of course not, it was silly to hope. He changed the minute he stepped onto the stage. He's got his whole life ahead of him,an amazing career, great friends.

He's like Hannah, Sucesselful and knows it. What a great couple they would make. I guess it's not like he's going to see us, He's going to be peforming all the time, and practising when he has spare time. I wonder, what it's like... living with a band, Going on tour. Singing, in public. Hannah seems to think that they're going to personally vist our house. But i know better, They won't have any spare time. And if, If they did... why would Harry want to spend  it with us?

My mother is excited to, Harry was always like a son to her, he was here that often. Hanging around, building tree houses' with us in the autumn. Swimming with us in our pool in the summer and making up stories in the winter. I smile at these memmories. What it would be like to go back in time, i thought it would last.. our friendship. So did He. He promised we'd be friends forever. But i guess he got a new set of friends, becuase i haven't seen him in a long time.

"Honey!" says my mother, laughing, her arm in my fathers. "We're going out. We'll be back by Tweleve. Are you ok to be by yourself?"

I nodd. "I'm fine, mum."

She smiles, but it dosen't reach her eyes. She's been worried about me, i can tell. Ever since Hannah was born first, puching me out of the way, she's been worried about me. Becuase i am the one that gets pushed away, gets forgotten. But it's ok, i don't mind. I know Hannah's the funny one, the interesting one. I'm the one that hides behind the books and studies all the time. Hannah's the one that gets drunk at parties and it's up to me to hold her while she vomits.

I hear the door close with a click and i sigh, Alone at last. I switch on the TV, Staring at the screen but not really paying attention.  I blink and Blink but i can't stay awake. My eyes close and the light begins to dim. I try to keep awake. But i can't.

I open my eyes to see a famuilar face in front of me, grinning. I immediatly recoginse the green eyes and bushy hair that desperatly needs combing. He grins and i blink again to check that i am actually awake. No, it can't be. Why would he come back? There must be a reason.. Why would Harry Styles vist me? I turn around and realise it's not just Harry in my living room.. it's also the rest of One Direction.

Please comment, what do you think so far? Should Hannah be nice or Evil?  And Should Lucy get togther with Harry or someone else? BTW: Sorry about the spelling, I write fast but often have a lot of Typos.

:) Gwen