Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Authors Note:

Hey Guys…

So I’ve decided Who Lucy’s going to end up with. Not giving anything away but some of you will be happy and some of you will not be.

Also, I’ll be able to update heaps now, Because school gets out in four days, YAY! (I live in NSW) Just to clear something up, Everyone in this story is supposed to be one year younger that they actually are. So Harry is 17 J And so is Lucy!

Thanks so much for commenting and I hope you are happy with my choice for who Lucy ends up with J

X Gwen

(Just so you know, I’ve been trying to make my chapters longer… This one is nine hundred words and sixteen words.

 Also know that I write quicker, shorter chapters but have more chapters than people who write thick big ones. Take that Paris.)

~Lucy’s POV~

“What?” I ask, folding my arms as Harry closes the door.

“Look, The other guy’s aren’t supposed to know but we’re having an interview in a weeks, and they want you there.”

“Me?”

“No, The Tooth Fairy. Yes, You!”

“But.. Why?”

“Because you’re.. Niall’s girlfriend.”

“But.. Why do they want me there?”

“It’s for the interview, Some Romantic thing they’re trying to pull. It’s supposed to be a surprise!”

“So.. Why can’t I tell Liam, Louis and Zayn then?”

“Because they if they get a girlfriend, it’ll ruin the surprise.”

“But.. What about you?”

“I won’t be getting a girlfriend.”

But.. Harry always had a girlfriend, Girls were like magnets to him. “Why not?”

“Because… It’s complicated.” He said, running a hand through his hair.

“Harry, you can tell me! I’m your best friend! It’s not like I’m going to tell anyone..”

He smiled. “We’re still BFF’S?”

I whacked him playfully. “Of course we are!”

“Good. I didn’t know.. if..”

“Harry.” I said, getting serious. “I’m always going to be your best friend. You can’t get rid of me that easily!”

He pulled me into a hug, it was strange having his arms around me, It had been so long.

“Nothing I can say will make you stop wanting me to be friends?” he asked, mumbling into my hair.

“Yes!” I said laughing, untangling myself from him. “Now.. What did you want to tell me?”

He studied me for what seemed like a long time. “Nothing. Just.. Let Niall know what a lucky guy he is.”

I beamed. “Will do!”

.

.

.

.